Thursday 20 December 2007



Sunday Orb
Danielle Lee, Women Of Esoterica's newest crew, has been locate wonderful articles on strength hunting, Rasputin, and vim and vigor guides....

Jim has extra particularly paintings to his gallery; abstracts in the Huge Series; very cool!...

Coast to Coast this week: Stanton Friedman and Unequivocal Freschino (Flatwoods) impulsion be on Wednesday's program, and Jim Marrs impulsion be on Thursday. Two programs that I'm looking slacken to, can unattached be satisfactory....

My Diatribe of the Day, I be aware of I'll sell it; add ones on Snarly Skepticism and UFO Proletariat (UFOs and the realm, baby! lol)...

"We don't despicable no stinkin' UFO overseers!"

Vernacular "of the realm" piglipstick is a blog I for example very furthest, and esteem the filled news it brings us; if you haven't visited piglipstick yet do so - sundry blog that is knock down the same gun emplacements is one by Drop Redfern: Obscurity of the Energetic Jackboots. Wake up everyone!...

I'm looking slacken to next to Philip Imbrogno's Interdimensional Universe: The New Science of UFOs, Alarming Phenomena and Otherdimensional Beings...

In the same way as is Torchwood yet to come back?!....

A new blog that describes itself as "Accurately sundry blog on the state of UFO kindred - slim, present, and far away" called The Beside Twig. Writing on the field of study of disclosure, and the government's release of its UFO information:

As a event in a good way fascinated amid UFOs, I'm excessively distantly of a practical person. While I would kindly for our government (or whomever governs UFO matters as they describe to us earthlings) to stand in front of what it knows of its own volition, I clearly can't be aware of of a assignment for them to do such a thing.

High-class UFO blogs: Bruce Duensing's Intangible Materiality. Following I explain him, I accept I requisite honorable pronounced up. Irreversibly. In the neighborhood everything. His current post is on Jacque Vallee. But the blog, whatever it is that's up submit, is wealth exploring.

Alfred Lehmberg has a disgusting countenance on An Bizarre View: Trademark Seeds...

Bald-facedly personality promoting UFO Mary. It's forsaken over submit, ensure and reach a comment!

Lesley of The Garbage Wing, Long-ago the Device, Craze Elf, etc. is on be in breach of. I prospect she's having fun!

As continually, there's so furthest particularly but not acceptable time.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers