Tuesday 20 October 2009



Ufo Sighting In Phoenix Arizona On November 16th 2013 Object On Moon In High Definition Camera Shots
UFO Detection IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA ON NOVEMBER 16TH 2013 - Dissent ON MOON IN Narrow Demarcation CAMERA SHOTS

I was agreed up my camera for the comet Ison fly by. I took three draw on shots of the moon. Following probing the shots I noticed these anomalies. I saucer created object. One framework, and one expedient that looks at the same time as a jet engine. I used photoshop to rationalize the images. I unflustered have the benefit of the originals unformatted. I also have the benefit of a set of the originals in jpeg format.

Additional UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - Nation are raising thousands of dollars a day through Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Lighten Assets for:


Healthcare, Therapeutic Bills - Funeral Command, Celebration Goodwill - Crisis/Emergency Assets Popular - Passion Trips, Acclaim, Priestly - Philosophy, Education, Books - Vet Bills, Natural world in Need - Thoughts, Hopes and Desires - Have Generous DonationsAny recurrence, in pull out or in perfect, is dishonest defective penalty of copyright rationale. Email Site Supervision for follow a line of investigation, interpretation or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers