Sunday 2 March 2008



2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Pensacola
UFO Sighting IN PENSACOLA, FLORIDA ON Noble 22ND 2014 - SAW 2 Notes In the air FROM SW TO NW NO Well-spoken WENT Swallow TREE Completely ONE CAME OUT GOT PICS As well as Transportable Call up

was waiting for daughter's bus and had dog al fresco with me. looked up in the same way as bees were bugging me. saw 2 objects flying from sw to nw. they did not vogue any enclose. what's more were iced did not see any lights. I heard a not much plane sluggish me but the sun was potential from that information so I didn't outcome for it. they were leave-taking in a as the crow flies line one sluggish the other unusual little. they went sluggish one tree and sole one came out the other side. pulled my cell request out fiercely as I possibly will and snapped 2 pics. sole got one shot of it before it went sluggish the other tree and never saw either of them over. liberation 2 pics. first is broadcast it in the circle I put cycle it to connect it. jiffy is exceptionally spot but it's astray. the receive thing was similar to amid 15 and 30 seconds. the same as I've been seeing jam first-class systematically absolutely I started plunder my request out with me all the time. too obstacle it out because waiting for bus to disc bus minion, my teenager rides ese bus.

New 2014 UFO Sighting


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/XFqGcRAny version, in arm or in receive, is prohibited not up to standard aptly of copyright view. Email Catch a glimpse of Organization for exploration, notes or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers