Friday 20 June 2008



Micro Et Proof They Exist
* AnonymousFebruary 18, 2015 at 5:06 PMI have seen them myself here in America and so did a married couple in my same state the same month I first saw them. I hunted and hunted for any information on them and months later found out that couple reported their sighting to MUFON. I never did. It took me awhile to find the stories of the micro-aliens that were seen in Malaysia so it was very fascinating to me. Yes they exist and they are still around. Mine were very, very small and one craft was a cylinder and one was egg-shaped but both were a metallic silver-gray with a Being inside each. I just wanted to share my experience here since there are not many people who would believe how tiny they could be since it is not the norm for what people see.ReplyDelete

AnonymousMarch 21, 2015 at 8:24 PMOh, hello, I just now saw this if you meant me the one who has seen the micro-aliens in the comment above yours. I am a middle-aged female. I saw them first in 2010, but have had strange experiences my whole life and thought everything was ghosts, but now I realize it was ET. I didn't start remembering bits and pieces of contact with them until 2010. I actually did get a picture of them in my house while I was taking a picture of something else (I did not see them while I was concentrating on my little cheap flip camera's viewfinder) and I didn't know about it until 2 weeks later when I uploaded my pictures onto my computer to make room for more. I freaked! I couldn't believe what I was seeing! That was the first time I knew for sure what what going on. I thought the picture would vanish or the government would do something to it remotely (all sorts of wild things go through your head) and I drove 5 miles to my friend's house who has also had experiences and showed her so SOMEONE would see it if something happened to it. I made a few copies online, put it on a CD and hid that and sent it to my e-mail so no matter what I would have it if the entire computer hard drive blanked out. It's been a roller-coaster of emotions ever since. I knew ETs existed, and was very interested in them all of a sudden for a couple of years before that and was learning everything I could by reading books and watching lectures. I even started going to a UFO conference that's within driving distance. I STILL thought everything that was happening around the house was ghosts until that day. I have had other experiences since then, but not many that I can remember anything about. These little ones do not have eyes like the typical Gray's everyone reports. They are more like ours but bigger. They do not have any hair and bigger heads like people do say though. I was really happy to finally find some other story on them about the ones in Malaysia that were seen long ago. These didn't have antennas on their heads though.Delete

Reference: aliens-are-friends.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers