Friday 4 July 2008



Too Many Blogs
We all know that because of the ease, access to computers and low expense, anyone can have a blog. Lots of people do and it isn't any different when it comes to UFOs, the paranormal and the overall esoteric. (I have five blogs myself.) Some within UFO research think this is a bad thing, and certainly those outside on the fringe looking in (pathological skeptics, scofftoids, etc) think so. With the latter, their response is that all UFO blogs are created by blithering kooks, except for their blogs, because they're not blithering kooks; they make fun of blithering kooks. There are "too many blogs" but that's not a bad thing. It just means I don't have the time I'd like to read them all and write about them when I find something interesting. For every one blog I might mention or use as inspiration, there are about ten that I just haven't had the time to really explore the way I'd like.It's natural some of these blogs are worthless, or just coming from a weird place. Some of these, in my opinion, are blogs by "known" people who should know better. They're either mind numbingly narrow in their thinking, or scorchingly arrogant, while others are just weird. But all UFO blogs (and I'm don't mean anti-UFO blogs; those chronic persistent skeptics that love to bash everyone else) are a positive thing, including the ones I or you may find off, annoying, boring or even silly. It's positive because people are taking the phenomenon seriously enough to spend time on-line sharing their thoughts, experiences and research. The more voices the better. So I don't complain that there are "too many UFO/paranormal blogs" and call for some sort of cleansing of the blogosphere. Anytime anyone is willing to put themselves out there about their views on Bigfoot, or UFOs, or the goblin universe we live in, it adds one more little squeaky wheel to the Big Picture.

Origin: mayan-secrets.blogspot.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers