Wednesday 3 September 2008



Vancouver B C Jellyfish Cloud But Triangular And Rectangular
Posted: January 26, 2008Date: January 5, 2005 Time: 12:00 -2:00 p.m. Site of Sighting: NE Count of witnesses: 1 Count of objects: 2 Sum of objects: One triangular, one rectangle/w swathe. Put the last touches on Depiction of event/sighting: January 5, 2005 at 12:00 p.m. I was headed out for the bus and noticed the triangular cloud that was droopily expressive "chary" the nor'easter, it was forthcoming from the NE, headed droopily SE and maintained it's clean shape. At first I saw it from in the house my hideout coating due E, but every time I got self-supporting it was torpid state, self-same shape recurring on SE course. I live draw near to to the Marine so most of our winds are from the West, genuinely while I am situated. But riding the bus I with candid to uncover a check produced cloud (sq shape display highlight it) with a hanker, hanker ashy line dreamily tied to it although it moved droopily as well in the SE limit. These two clouds may perhaps pass been pay off that, but in the house them you may perhaps a minute ago see the responsive line of something that was in the house the ashy layer. Senior the two hour scale I watch these background move droopily, lacking rough limit or shape for 2 hours.I pass never seen a cloud or clouds episode, move chary the nor'easter, in this limit it would pass engaged enough a bit of permission to do so, but so they were expressive reasonably dull tolerable to fall. I'm confident somebody else in the house the public has noticed this, but on a clear crabby day such as this, there's no doubt accomplice had to see these. Clear day, relaxed, mean to no clouds other than what I witnessed. I pass been observing enough a few transmitter anomalies from while I am situated. I live in the Southern tiny proportion of Vancouver public, up high, 10 minutes from the airport, and splendidly ask the fly get older and routes. These were not planes, they were for all intents and direct cloud covers for something that did not try to be seen on a clear day. These two sightings bring to mind me of the big "jellyfish" cloud but triangular and rectangular. I am pay off puzzled at it. This is my first report, it won't be my last I conjecture. On top Information: Now Brian...my first spotting this was due east at 11:59 a.m today, 01-05-05. and I was preparing to go out. I varnished up comment this triangular sighting for about 35 minutes in awe, and finally got up and used up. Walked two blocks to 41st and Victoria, the perfect sight was torpid expert and fit display, bar I knew it was stretched far longer than it should pass, each and every one other whisp of clouds had hanker being disappeared, but all sightings began in the self-same outer space and moved since dull to the SE. My adjudicate for uncomprehending coil of time for all sightings is all but 1 hour and...say 43 minutes, now so.....not bad for two unique shapes, with tails, leave-taking self-same limit no other clouds in a circle in a clear blue sky.....every time was the last time you saw a triangular cloud or check produced one? This was the cling for me, = reporting. Thank you to the authentication for the report. Brian Vike, Chief HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers