Monday 13 October 2008



Ufo Insight Latest Ufo Sighting Report Kansas City 2013
UFO SIGHTING REPORT KANSAS CITY (12.02.2013) Here is a new UFO SIGHTING REPORT describing a multicoloured UFO hovering over Kansas City: "I was outside early this morning and saw a bright object the size of a dime held at arms length in a gap in the trees. The object had red, blue, and yellow lights. It appeared to be a cylinder shape although I could not make out any structure - just the bright light or lights that appeared to be rotating and moving around. I watched for 20 minutes but needed to go back inside for my jacket and grabbed my Sony night shot camcorder. I was able to take video of the object for approximately 5 minutes. The HD video does no justice to how colorful it was it was stationary for abut 20 min and then moved away toward the southwest. There was no sound whatsoever, and no wings, or red or green lights on wings, and no strobe light. A helicopter came in from the North but did not pursue the object. I could hear the helicopter but not the object. I got in my car and gave chase to the object, which at that time was at the top of the radio towers and headed Southwest. It was slow moving at first, then picked up speed. I estimate that it was approximately 1 mile away from me at first and may have been over the State Meadow Golf Course, then got further away. I could not catch up with it and lost sight of it. I work in Avitronics and am very familiar with aircraft. This object did not appear or behave like any aircraft Ive ever seen. I would like to know if anyone else saw this and what your opinion is as to what it was. This is my UFO Sighting Report" Did you have your own UFO SIGHTING or ALIEN CONTACT and want to share your story withUFO INSIGHT please do so HERE> Please feel free to "Like" this post or support our DISCLOSURE-EFFORTS by clicking the following Banner>// The post UFO INSIGHT - Latest UFO Sighting Report Kansas City (2013) appeared first on UFO iNSiGHT.

Origin: lights-in-sky.blogspot.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers