Sunday 17 May 2009



Ufo Sighting In Madison South Dakota On September 2Nd 2013 Large Starlike Object Yellowish Wred Light On Top
UFO SIGHTING IN MADISON, SOUTH DAKOTA ON SEPTEMBER 2ND 2013 - LARGE STARLIKE OBJECT YELLOWISH W/RED LIGHT ON TOP

I had gone out on my deck that faces west to watch the last of the sunset and was leaning on the railing looking across the lake at the horizon when I noticed a large star like object moving from south to north just above the horizon, I quickly ran back into the house and told my wife to come quick because I wanted someone else to see the object too, she ran out with me and I said what is that? We watched it fly across the horizon at time we started to lose the object because of a tree so I ran to the other side of the deck so that I could watch it start to climb very fast and start traveling northwest at a very sharp angle toward the stars, when the object started climbing it took only a couple of seconds till it vanished. I have been watching the sky for many years now because I know UFO's exist but have never seen anything to verify my beliefs, I truly believe me and my wife witnessed something I can't explain.. I wish I had had something to film this event with but it happened to fast

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers