Sunday 6 September 2009



Canyon Ferry Ufos
In the late 1970s I went fishing one night with my father and brothers down at the Canyon Ferry Dam, down on the Missouri, at the edge of the Big Belts. It was quite late and very dark, with no moon in the sky. I liked to watch the night sky. I remember watching various planes and satellites move across the sky. Sometimes a meteorite (shooting star) or two. The stars twinkled, and the planets did not. Some of the stars have a blue or red cast to them.Then I saw another satellite in its hasty orbit far above the earth. But then it stopped. And then it zigged and zagged two or three times, and sped off almost faster than your eye could follow it. I am not saying it was a space ship or aliens. But it was not a plane, a planet, a star, a weather balloon, or a satellite. That much I know for a fact.In my current research for anything out of the ordinary in Montana, I came across this old newspaper clipping from the Montana Standard, at the UFO Chronicles site.

Reference: ufo-chronicles.blogspot.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers