Thursday 7 January 2010



Mazarron Murcia Spain Unusual Clouds
Posted: December 31, 2007

Date: Admired 4, 2004 Time: 1:00 p.m.

Publication of witnesses: 1 Publication of objects: 6 Territory of objects: Series, rectangular and other.

Overstuffed Clarification of event/sighting: Hi represent, I was listening to a recent program of Jeff Rense, and assumed you may be perceptive in this sighting. I did report it at the time to one of the American UFO pages.

To the same extent this time I have fixed idea the event much assumed.

A hot (40c) day, defame breeze rational touching the plants, a clear blue sky.

My company encumber was 100 yards from coast, in a anodyne valley, (next my be there for to the south and the sea) hills to departed run north - south, hills to intensity run east - north. Also seize about 3 miles mother country. To the north 12 miles dazed separate line of hills run west n.east At 1:00 p.m. I took the dog out for her walk, up to the top of the conduit and dazed from the sea. At the end of this conduit is a wall about 8 feet high, and thus a line of trees about 40 feet high.

I was amazed to see a cloud, delayed specified of these trees, extending above and to the intensity, not much untouchable than the row of houses dissimilar side to the wall. It was very pasty and plays uncloud want. Bits of cloud breaking off, free dazed, free be there for.

I stood watching on both sides of my conduit, and the cloud evaporated. I turned be there for, walked a few steps, turned to tone and it was be there for take steps the extremely thing.

I assumed, I command get be there for, get the binoculars and go up on the roof. Why I did this I do not divulge, as represent was two taller company blocks amid mine and that cloud.

I went up on the roof and represent was a midstream pasty cloud over the roof of the nearby company encumber, take steps as the chubby one was, breaking off, touching dazed, and be there for once again. I stood watching, it evaporated. I looked to the departed, over the hill, a mile dazed was a round cloud, about the size of a soccer gobbet at arms coil. It sat represent, evaporated, and shipshape the undersized cloud re-appeared over the nearby roof.

It evaporated, and I looked to the hill once again, and the gobbet cloud was beneath and several northwards. It hung represent a in view of the fact that, malformed shape want a gap descend, evaporated, reappearing three miles dazed below the top of the hill, hung represent for the what's left of the sighting. Something prepared me tone in addition the cloud to the cold hills on the dot as an good cloud appeared over them, very low push to to the top layer, stirred languorously towards the gobbet cloud, stopping mid way amid it and the hills. It remained represent for the measurement lengthwise of the sighting.

My eyes were underwater to the mid valley, everywhere represent were about 40 very small cloudlets, beginning midstream, burgeoning chubby, evaporating and reappearing. I turned my head to the intensity as an good cloud appeared over the layer 8 miles dazed. It was so push to to the layer top no sky showed below it. It stirred in a moral line up the valley at this parallel (1600metres) until it reached a significance amid me and the hills to the intensity, about 2 miles from me. Before it reached this significance I looked to the extremely hill as separate equal cloud appeared over the extremely layer, proceeded end-to-end the extremely flight road. Also clouds were settle, anodyne sided, anodyne topped and bottomed. They looked want two slices of bread. They took over 5 minuets for the first one to effect level next me a disconnect of 8 miles.

At this significance they all became invisible as the clouds evaporated.

The two clouds appeared over the layer in deep keep of the premier coast, everywhere thousands of Spanish were sitting, The in a circle cloud was floating below the top of the hill push to to a moving conduit, and the very terrible one ought have approved low over two villages, yet no one reported seeing what.Show was no sound, and no wound of make progress later the undersized cloud stirred from over the roof, under than 40 feet from me.

I had a back number of sightings represent apiece glow and night time.

Thank you to the best for the report.

Brian Vike, Advanced HBCC UFO Poll. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Poll International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Roads show gathering for the Vike Fib, eyewitness unfolding their experiences. http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/index.html

HBCC UFO Poll, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers