Tuesday 19 July 2011



Stephenville Texas Another Erath County Officer Witnesses Ufo
Angelia Joiner has posted brand new article (22 February 2008) about the Stephenville UFO sightings. The article is on the credited, "Stephenville Lights" website everyplace Angelia Joiner is through as the, "Stephenville Lights Relator."

ERATH State Supervisor WITNESSES UFO


Filed 2-22-2008

By ANGELIA JOINER - Stephenville Lights Relator


AJOINER@STEPHENVILLELIGHTS.COM

Numerous law enforcement inspector has radiate throw in the unfathomable and weird UFO sightings in Erath State. Sgt. Jim Clifton of the Erath State Sheriff's Classification was furthermore Erath State Constable Lee Roy Gaitan in the rapid dawn hours of Feb. 2 on U.S. Hwy. 377 while what's more saw whatever thing unique in the black sky.

Stephenville, Texas UFO Track record

State Constable Lee Roy Gaitan


"It was a clear night, no clouds, no moon, and a shadows night"," Clifton alleged. "I've never seen suchlike close by that past in my whiz kid. I've never seen any aircraft close by that. The lights did not incline to be military. I was very confused at what we saw. "

Clifton alleged he established a channel to restrict out an puzzle at Woody's cafeteria and while he got to the dining hall, Gaitan had heard the channel likewise and was or donate. The two took buoy up of visitors and subsequently Gaitan told Clifton donate was whatever thing in the sky.

"He heard the puzzle and got donate past I did.....I got in the car furthermore him and observed this furthermore him. It looked close by it was over the Upland area to the west and it was a big object. "

Clifton alleged they observed the unidentified flying object in addition to the "sprinkle cam" in the car and could see it rather keenly furthermore the speed buzz. He alleged the camera is in a adamant mount, which is smoldering. So, in his eyes, the video is spare than true to life so trembling the camera could not be a charge. Clifton alleged the object had a hazy or possibly penalize tinkle and it had, A fog or mist or cloud in circles it. " Clifton likewise alleged he saw pennant of ashen, blue, and red.

"To your open eye it looked close by a fast light and I couldn't awfully tell if it was fluent, but I don't ambition it was.....In the role of it looked close by is baffling to arrive so donate is nothing to what's left it to.....I wasn't timid - I was honorable tiresome to ambition of what it possibly will be.....I don't put up with a indication. I want I had an explanation but I can't ambition of any explanation. The thing that imprinted me was how big it was. It left high and dry in my be cautious about. "

Clifton alleged he is looking at the sky spare now to try and see it once again. He alleged most people he knows are put it on the same. Clifton alleged he has seen a video from Canada in what he thinks was the engagement 2007 that is most as good as to what he and Gaitan saw. Each one men alleged the sighting was reported to the Erath State Sheriff's office at the time.

Source: Angelia Joiner - Stephenville Lights Executive Website


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers