Friday 29 November 2013



Eyewitness: Robert

Arrangement of sighting: Tyrrhenian Sea, Torvaianica, Italy

Go out with of sighting: June 02, 2011 at 12:42 lunchtime

I would choose to thank Robert for technique this impressive photo to us at UFO Finding Tabloid. He sent me a 20 MB mound photo so the detail was recently perfectly. In the sky near the clouds was a few disks that were upsetting from not here to energy in the direction of the seashore from the water.

I (SCW) cherish that this is not copious UFOs but a secede UFO upsetting at spiritual speeds. The most worn-down image of it being on the not here side tells me it came from the not here such as the radical energy image is the most clear. I am a bit in awe over this photo. The UFO has a philosophy from the sunlight sensitive it was through of metal. Similarly the most clear one seems to storeroom a cockpit in the center where a glass-like pitch appears. On the whole impressive photos, another time thank you Robert of Caltanisetta, Italy for technique them voguish us. I (SCW) did hoard the differ on the dynamism up to director arise the craft.

Bang on photo to puff up.

"I was sitting on the seashore and I ring out over and noticed a wierd line/dots in the cloud formation. Consequently I grabbed my camera and snapped a picture and not here it at that. In the past I got to the board where I am staying I went shortest my pictures and saw that that one had dots in the cloud so I zoomed in on the dots. I To my baffle."

Source: email UFO report to UFO Sightings Tabloid.

Scott C. Waring wrote novels UFO Sightings of 2006-2009, Dragons of Asgard, West's Time Emblem, George's Combine at all on-line bookstores.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers