Saturday 28 December 2013



Possible Alien Abduction In Michigan

POSSIBLE ALIEN ABDUCTION IN MICHIGAN:

POSSIBLE ALIEN ABDUCTION IN MICHIGAN

11-15-04 ALGOMA TOWNSHIP MICHIGAN


My girlfriend and I were visiting a supposedly haunted location called Hells Bridge in Algoma Township, Michigan. There was a turnaround spot on a dirt road with a path leading off to the bridge. We had been there before and sometimes got scared by the place so we backed the car up to the path so that if we left in a hurry we would be facing the road. I was in the passenger seat and my girlfriend was driving. We sat for just a few minutes preparing ourselves to get out of the car. We were more timid than usual because we normally came with a group of friends, but since no friends were interested in coming, it was just the two of us. Suddenly, a bright blue-green light filled the car from the direction of the path behind us. I was looking at my girlfriend, and I didn't want to look in the direction of the light. She was looking in the rearview mirror and staring at the light. I began to panic and yelled at her repeatedly, saying "DRIVE!" but she was unresponsive. Then the light was suddenly gone. She snapped out of it and we took off. We then returned to a friends house where we had stopped before heading out there. Our friend was surprised we had taken so long because it only takes 15-20 minutes to get there from his house, but we were gone for 2-3 hours. From the time that the light became visible, the whole episode felt like just a few minutes if that, so the entire trip there and back shouldn't have been longer than an hour, but we were gone from 2-3 hours. Afterward I noticed an itchy spot on either my leg or arm, and I have witnessed UFOs on two other occasions in the years since. One of which was just months after this occurrence. I would really like to know what happened to us during the missing time and I hope you can help. Thank you. NOTE: The above image is a rendering.

KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS............ WWW.MUFON.COM

WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG

WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOSANDNEWS.ORG

fullrss.net



Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers