Friday 13 February 2015



Ufo Sighting In Harpers Ferry
UFO SIGHTING IN HARPERS FERRY, WEST VIRGINIA ON JUNE 15TH 2013 - STRANGE ORANGE PULSATING LIGHT THAT HOVERED THEN MOVED ERRATICALLY AN ARC

walked out on my deck. saw a strange light in the sky. I have lived here for 14 years and have never seen a light like this before. It looked like a star but there was something that was not right. It was a very orange color and was pulsating. I went inside and got my binoculars. I observed the light for about 3 minutes as it was stationary. Then as I was watching it started moving and made an arc in the sky. I watched it as is moved over the course of about 2 minutes before it was out of view. there was no apparent sound. It had the appearance of boiling fire like high resolution images of the sun.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers