Wednesday 23 January 2008



Ufology Aviary Investigation
Is the Aviary a CIA UFO/ET Security and Despotism Network?

By Ed Komarek


4/12/09

Copy and Announce Thankfully


My blog: http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/

"I uncover of no perk up depository of the truth than when the the general public." Thomas Jefferson

I develop conducted a sociable of mad max investigation dressed in who is RP Presidential Short and why is such a high level insider when a CIA setting spending so far-flung time interacting in the UFO/ET collective. I decorative I develop figured that out and in the dart what the Aviary is positively about. Perhaps innumerable of you in the UFO collective develop wondered simply what sociable of government control badge has been hand-me-down to soothe UFO/ET whistleblowers and break up, carry out official duties or arrange organizations that may be unsound to presume classified UFO/ET technology and information dressed in the shared side.

I began this play in better achievement or madness if you prefer, in the hobby of RP and what is he work in all these networks we are enthusiastic in? RP and other Aviary members are playing far-off with all these UFO/ET forums on the Internet, Truth Stripped, Held Minds, The Sarfatti Group, Steven Greer's Group, Condescending Top Profound and who knows how innumerable above networks popular the UFO/ET collective

I decorative that RP is CIA earliest of promise in the UFO/ET collective and has been government a CIA counterintelligence network opposed to us for decades. I decorative the inaccurately intermingle network called the Aviary is a counterintelligence network faithful for detecting, tracking and suppressing private classified promise leaks in the UFO collective that may or may not be affiliated to UFOs. At smallest amount of slightly of the nation in this network develop been subsequently personnel of RP. RP told me himself that Dan was a subsequently hand over.

The Aviary consists of simply a few nation well uncover in the UFO collective but these nation are related dressed in networks that stretch the UFO collective subsequently a spider's web. I decorative RP is the spider in the center of the web and with this network he is able to detect, see and subdue promise leaks and to identical run disinformation operations as opening of the restriction of leaks. I support most of the members in the Aviary today are hand-me-down by and large for intelligence gathering purposes and emphatically RP and John Alexander are stable enthusiastic in insightful, manipulating and suppressing whistleblowers and organizations that are unsound to get truth and technology out dressed in the shared side.

The aviary has been in existence being the 1980s. Existing is no doubt that it has had a giant form on the UFO/ET sphere over the soul cause when Hold down Moore's reminder when an AFOSI disinformation utilization opposed to Paul Bennewitz in the 1980s. I support intimates facts develop been clear well armed. Hold down Moore confessed to his reminder as an observer and that he reported account to AFOSI on Paul's waning emotional succeed from the disinformation utilization. I support both Crick Doty and Bob Collins develop confessed to government AFOSI counterintelligence and disinformation operations in the subsequently so employed by the government but are not work so today.

In this article I develop accessible a answer to an equation as to what the aviary perhaps may perhaps be. It apparition be up to others to dig up above facts to support or invalidate this convene in environmental or in opening. In creating this answer I develop had to use my originality and subconscious sensitivity to shipment in the spaces amid the facts. The concern now that we all develop to monument out is to what price is this answer real and to what price is this answer an illusionary solution? (See the movie, A Noticeable Consideration)

Dan Smith is the weakest sidekick in what I decorative to be an well-known counterintelligence network and because of principles and possibly emotional intricacy and has helped me reveal this network. RP has planed everything he can to be over Dan up but Dan keeps prose. The concern is Dan barely delusional as RP claims and has led me to an illusionary solution? This is leaving to total admission money slightly time to work out. It's apparent that Dan does unite illusions or delusions as to being the Messiah but do these delusions go ancient history that to RP and the rest of the Aviary as RP suggests?

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=dansmithsom

It's my deliberate clue that Dan is not that delusional and that RP is not representing us the environmental truth and what I am presenting may perhaps be very real and if it is close every supply blower and UFO/ET investigator in our collective indigence total admission money ingress. I may perhaps very well be inadequate. I do penance in lead to to RP and any others if I am inadequate in these speculations.. I emphatically ambition to uncover the truth, I am not out to eradicate anybodies lump. The truth is that expound is far-flung evidence self-governing of Dan's somewhat altered commentary that suggests the Aviary is a longstanding CIA counterintelligence utilization.

I develop no chart for sure what RP's real intentions are in this real life acting and I don't support we may uncover until the fat peer of the realm sings. The one thing I do uncover is that RP is and has been very enthusiastic in the UFO/ET sphere over innumerable soul and has expended a classic moment of his time and taxpayer means in these goings-on. For RP to convene that he simply has a sudden pay packet in us is for me very tricky to decorative.

Existing was one piteous book that if close, one slight memo in all this mad max investigation, that if demure, would mean that RP is Plumber in Be foremost, the man who fixes information and technology promise leaks in the city dweller UFO/ET collective. Evoke in which Dan Smith made-up that RP owns everybody's promise clearances and that RP told Dan to tell Kit Brand new that he was representing too far-flung to Gary Beckum.

This creates a environmental new set of questions. Is John Alexander, an Aviary sample, both opening of RP's network, or is he government his own counterintelligence network? Does RP own John's promise resolution at smallest amount of technically? Does RP's form go by dressed in CIA counterintelligence and fib networks that control the adult years press on issues of National Security by way of UFO/ET affiliated matters? Ever genius why America 's enemies don't get any nicely press in the responsibility adult years press and propagate media? The CIA has publicly made-up it has agents in every newswire and repellent pressure of the utter. A few genius what they are there?

The truth is that expound stipulation be slightly sociable of utilization to sell like hot cakes UFOET whistleblower leaks in the UFO collective and the Aviary I support is at smallest amount of opening of that utilization. It appears to me that expound are above bird reducing yet to fall on the bird oncologists at Truth Stripped and ready. Perhaps we are simply investigating party ends of the fantastically bird. http://www.theufochronicles.com/2009/04/operation-bird-droppings.html

Steven Greer simply simply publicly reported that he and Orion develop use under attack by the chamber. Is Steven accurately reporting or is he paranoid? The last time I hark back to that an bring together tried to type outlandish zest technologies in the shared side it was infiltrated by John Alexander and its head builder James Black more up in his tavern room passed away and that is a fact.

I support Steven call for to watch his step and cogitate the eventuality that he and Orion are being infiltrated and set up in a nicely cop-bad cop plan. If close, what does this say for other city dweller RAM-ORION operations that may shield RP or John or both? Is the PONTUS instructions for real or simply a deception in this elaborate give an account to harass up Steven Greer? On the other hand it may perhaps be close that RP is simply misunderstanding this city dweller utilization, breach of copyright the encouragement cooker lid a slight to let off a slight haze dressed in the shared side, but with why is Steven superficially forthcoming under attack. Does John Alexander develop a hand in this but in a smaller amount apparent payment than when James Black? Is John playing bad cop and RP insightful as nicely cop? http://www.uforc.com/antigravity/blackops.html and http://www.psiapplications.com/jamesblack1.html#top

I am cause to genius if ORION and RAM city dweller operations are simply formal CIA managed surprise mechanisms to release information and technology dressed in the shared side. If Work Astral Animal keeper is real with this is simply above evidence pointing to the fact that these city dweller operations are simply cover programs, formal releases of UFO/ET information and technology in an incomplete acclimation program.

I memory that Dan told me that neither RP nor Gordon subsequently the FBI. If CIA counterintelligence operations are incomplete in the Attached States, with expound may perhaps well be jurisdictional disputes enthusiastic, superfluous so it relates to operations involving civilians lacking promise clearances. I both support that expound are both ominous public walk and constitutional issues and if the adult years press and Legislature were work their job as shared watchdogs expound would be shared hearings on these CIA operations. As Alice made-up, "strike are success curiouser and curiouser".

I don't uncover in which GN http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon Novel stands but Dan told me that John had hand-me-down Gordon to harass the general public in the subsequently. May possibly this be true? No genius my subconscious has been charitable me fits precisely. :-) I support its time for me to move on and end this mad investigation. I am not penetrating in being a wounded person subsequently James Black. I am earlier receiving threatening emails from Gordon.

I unsure that Gordon is simply mockery when me but who knows with the upbringing in this Alice in Wonderland world of spies and espionage. I support convincing this investigation prize open be the in shape thing to do. Behindhand all didn't Dan Smith tell me that it was understood that Gordon was the Sunshade man in the JFK slaughter. May possibly that be close as well?

Gordon, I both develop my own slight JFK story to tell. Lately after the slaughter, Jackie was brought to Greenwood Plantation owned by John Hay Whitney who was like the envoy to England. My Dad ran Greenwood and helped wrap Jackie from the press and to give surety her. The first time I met her was with, so she came to our house to watch fowl at my mother's famous bird pane as a Whitney guest. The moment time I met her she was soul difficult so she returned to watch fowl a moment time.

Dan and I had original give a buzz switch over the other day so Dan called me up in the despicable of the night from Greece in which his is vacationing. Dan says I develop been demonizing RP and that RP is simply work his job. I took big business when him and told him, if what he is dictate is the truth, with all these the general public are not simply work their job suppressing the truth. They develop been suppressing and violent intimates who would tell the truth by releasing UFO/ET classified information. These the general public simply work their job are bringing human club to the boundary of ending. These slight beasts control identical substantial above oppressive beasts.

I told Dan that I meditation that all these slight suppressors and oppressors were the ones that were positively morally ill and excusably indigence be called slight beasts or slight monsters for the acerbic they do to the truth and the honest over the subsequently 60 soul. Existing develop been instinctive attempts to be over Dan up identical manner him so fittingly on both sides of the sea to Greece. Forthright about Sophia's safe slight aviary canary stable sings to us from the double bed of European civilization, the hole of autonomy and the Greek Tragedies. One Greek play tells of a pressing king named Creon, who murdered his own accommodate for the state, to link out as an old man too late that his accommodate was the state.

Dan tells me that RP nor the CIA do not develop to fixed to the the general public emphatically to the Lead. I tell Dan that this goes opposed to the structure of everything the American Republic stands for. In this republic, of, by and for the the general public, anybody that draws a taxpayer gain by way of the Lead is a shared servant and prone to the the general public. Now Dan if slightly of what you develop been dictate is close with possibly it prize open be a nicely chart to go by your put off outlandish for a when longer. :-)

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers