Wednesday 13 August 2008



Ufo Sighting In Guayaquil
I was with a friend in the back of my house. I was in a hammock laying back watching the sky, talking around 6 o' clock. My friend was in a chair then, as i was watching ramdomnly up into the sky I saw a white thing going really fast leaving a bright white long tail behind going from the back part of the house to the front side of the house.my friend was able to see it too. These unidentified flying thing was significantly closer than what airplanes usually do and considering the distance, you see airplanes going kind of slowly from one side to another while they are going fast enough to travel but this thing went really fast from one place to another. Afterwards we just saw a white thing farther than the first one in front of the house and couldnt tell if it is related to the first thing we saw or not starlike

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Reference: we-are-believe.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers