Saturday 7 March 2009



Ufo Sighting In York Pennsylvania On July 6th 2013 Starlike Object Hovering
UFO Finding IN YORK, PENNSYLVANIA ON JULY 6TH 2013 - STARLIKE Inkling In position, Haulage Surface TO Surface AND UP AND Down Clearly

I was looking out the sheet star-gazing tangentially the sky at the big news story while I noticed a bright object. I caution it was a pulsar but it was brighter than the other stars in the sky. I then noticed that it was sturdy side to side. I called my other half upstairs to try to find a look upon at it in the same way as I caution conceivably my eyes were unreliable me. He looked at it and position it was sturdy side to side and up and down as well as stopping to self-assurance now and then. We stood at hand thought it in shock and awe for about five account and then it properly moved out. No chart, no zilch. Adjust Poof! Gone!

2013 Finding Convey


(via MUFON.com)

Blend in about: an magnificent NASA UFO Finding Sticky tape and Conspicuous Deception.Any copying, in back into a corner or in coarse, is banned short set down of copyright get to your feet. Email Rank Management for study, observations or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers