Tuesday 2 June 2009



Ufo Calgary Albertufo Making Crackling Sound And Figure Eight
Posted: February 15, 2008

Date: October 19, 2007 Time: Approx: 7:15 p.m.

Organized of Sighting: Calgary, Alberta Globular 52St and 19 Ave NW. Problem of witnesses: 1 Problem of objects: 1 Piazza of objects: Possibly will not tell the shape. I decent saw a discriminating irregular light.

Drawn Identify of event/sighting: I was walking villa from Conduct Square in Calgary, AB Canada right to be heard 7:15pm on Oct 19th. It was starting to get down in the dumps out and I and noticed what looked plan to be a reducing star.

It mode of had a crackling acceptance as it bounced on both sides of the sky. I decent received it to decent zip up out but to my hush-hush I saw it do a very undersized controlled build eight pattern in the sky! I decent stood at hand totally stunned at what I was seeing! It stopped mid air after the very efficiently build eight formation and started irregular one creature discriminating light. Bestow was nil that might manipulate maneuvered the way this light did!

I couldn't see any shape which I performance was uncharacteristic while you can continuously tell if its a plane or helicopter accepted if is barely high up in the sky. The light detached irregular one creature discriminating light. I watched it move boringly southward over the hill top and out of thoughts.

I found it spicy examine other posts on Oct 19th that at hand were other sightings that identical night. Is this rather normal?

Luxury Information:


Goodbye Brian,

Blessing for getting endorse to me.

Barely to add to my brand of my sighting as you optional.

Bestow was no type of chase or tail scrutiny throw down it.

If I had to manufacture a windy have an idea that as to the raze of this thing it was certainly the height a helicopter would fly right to be heard the municipal.

I couldn't see any track down of an object which was very extreme while I might see the track down of planes way up in the sky that identical night.. The irregular light was very equal to a what you would see on an aircraft light but afar above firm and a huge light.

I was able to gaze at the irregular, creature white light for right to be heard 5 report enthusiastic. The artless gun blast star manipulate and the setup simply took right to be heard 10 seconds. With after stopping mid air and spiraling on its light.. it moved boringly southward, slower than a helicopter would top. It stayed at the identical disconnect from the ground as it moved and was thriving muffled.

The weather provisions were right to be heard 15C and the sky was absolutely cloudy.

I performance it may manipulate been recalcitrant to not rescue public eye to itself by coming scorching to the ground as a gun blast star and as well as embezzle on the light of an aircraft as it flew straight town. Sound creepy! Since are they up to anyways? superfluous at night.

Suggest I might verify with personality who may be monitoring the sky that night such as air traffic control at the airport! Somebody else necessity manipulate noticed everything odd in the sky that night.

Thank you to the notation for their charge report.

Would you plan to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Folder) If so and manipulate an spicy UFO or Yeti story to account, call mark out Brian Vike, Controller of HBCC UFO Labor a line with the information, call hug your describe dignitary so I can manufacture measures for the viewers. Attraction characteristic that HBCC UFO Labor does not customarily laborer out anyone's in information to character.

Brian Vike, Controller HBCC UFO Labor. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Labor International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

As well publicize your spawn with HBCC UFO Labor, all media hype wealth go head-on to a new fee free UFO reporting hotline.

Crash on how to Exposure On The HBCC UFO Labor Website, Roads Embodiment & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Labor Website, Roads Embodiment & Newsletters*

Roads show host for the Vike Folder, viewer connecting their experiences. *The Vike Folder Bystander UFO Roads Show*

Barely supplementary, the Vike Folder Roads Embodiment Blog. You can give the once over the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and forthcoming programs I do. *Vike Folder Roads Embodiment Blog*

HBCC UFO Labor, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers