Wednesday 24 June 2009



When Skeptics See Ufos
A report of a black triangle sighting by a "doubter" in Washington, as reported to MUFON. MUFON investigator James Clarkson is looking all the rage the sighting. Account for optional extra offer.

Go well together to the triangle I saw so heap being ago in Dexter, Oregon, in the midst of this component about the craft preventive out stars:

"...stars were stopped out in the halfway of the supposed formation, which led me to think it was a ufo. Upon several research, it would fathom that this "black triangle" ufo is a place sight. Calm, most sightings retain a far-reaching light in the center of the object. This is not the case in my sighting." Stars were stopped out in the one I saw as well. And the triangle I saw did not generate any lights in the halfway, or, at it's points either, but the object was a be aware of darker than the in this area sky in a triangle shape.

"Anyway seeing this, I motionless don't think in Aliens. But I hoist consideration that I ought to not be seeing the object at all, equally of my strong position that extraterrestrials don't exist. I tried to give reasons for it by consideration it may generate been 3 airplanes in a fiasco formation."Lively comment; "...I ought to not be seeing the object at all... dowry "is "whatever thing very upsetting about seeing of these things. And: "..."equally of my strong position that extraterrestrials don't exist. Lively he acknowledges it's a position they don't exist; none of us be with you either way, in the midst of in my opinion, although I "think" they "do" exist. Regardless, no one knows if the triangles, or any UFO, belong to extraterrestrials or not. I generate no theory who, or what, is downstairs the triangles, but I do be with you they exist. It's been a floor for decades; who is downstairs the triangles? Militaristic, despair government, for one person industry, several mixture, aliens, -- several mixture, once again -- we don't be with you.

An interesting picky of fact UFO report from everybody who appears to be a straight doubter, and not a debunker skepti-bunkie, nor a straight devotee in ET space brothers.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers