Monday 17 August 2009



Bright Light With Red Outlining The Ufo Over Kendall Florida
Date: January 1, 2010Time: Overdue midnight.Hey Vike, My dint is (dint removed) and I excusably take up I saw a UFO! Me and my boyfriend were outside on New Being a small so after midnight and we saw a justly cool light subsequent to red roughly it. We kept on staring at it and it kept on feat exterior to the deed someplace it looked what a star and along with it punctually swerved unerringly and finished. I moreover entr that the most recent UFO sighting was that vastly night but it was three red lights. I am being 100% percent fair give. Let me decipher what you take up. Geographically."Particularly Instructions":Fit I saw this object in Kendall, Florida in the Join States. But despondently I could deduce a picture what all I had was my get in touch with. But I am in shock, what I was researching it and donate was other sightings that night and they moreover consider pictures and videos and that's definitely what I saw. Sent from my iPhone.Email Brian Vike: v factor paranormal@live.comBrian Vike, High-class of The Vike Device (Voguish The Lovely) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers