Monday 10 August 2009



Ufo Sighting In Norco
UFO SIGHTING IN NORCO, CALIFORNIA ON JULY 27TH 2013 - MULTIPLE CARS PULLED OVER A FORMATIONS OF OVER 20 IN TRIANGLE PATTERN.

Many people pulled over I seen at Least 5 cars and a2 people walking on the side walk. The formation appeared out of no where. We were driving east bounty on hidden valley drive and our left side we see a red glow, my son is going nuts dad what is that what is that! We turn and look and there a formation in a single line about 20 + orbs like in triangle formation. One by one they the light dims and fades to the ski till you can't see it any more. They where visible for about a good 75 seconds but I is not record as much a I thought I did not press record only till the very end. Other people were recording I hope they post it up. Call me up I will give you as many details as possible.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers