Tuesday 24 November 2009



Ufo Sighting In Clark Center Illinois On April 29Th 2013 Object Appeared In Photograph Not Visible To Naked Eye
UFO SIGHTING IN CLARK CENTER, ILLINOIS ON APRIL 29TH 2013 - OBJECT APPEARED IN PHOTOGRAPH. NOT VISIBLE TO NAKED EYE.

I was taking nature photos. I snapped several pictures of a small pond on Route 40. Was located between the towns of Clark Center and Martinsville, Illinois in Clark County, between Noon-1:00 P.M. I saw nothing whatsoever with the naked eye. When I uploaded the pictures onto the computer, I saw an object above the pond, above the treeline. Cigar shaped, gold/copper colored, with black as well. It was not a bird, as I've taken many pictures of birds in flight with my Olympus camera. At no time did I ever see the object with the naked eye, nor did I hear a noise.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers