Thursday 20 May 2010



Combat Medic Remembers Ufo Encounter In 1981
Editor's Note: I carry prepared no corrections to this report.MUFON Lawsuit # 21035Celebrate Date: September 10, 1981Location: Hopkinsville, Kentucky(Hole Campbell)Description: This bare was een by a jingle navy div. and thousands of family in the multipurpose area. assured of thes beings are not tidy. Report:In 1981 either in the bound or the fall it has been so yearn for. I peace and quiet raise justly clear what had happened one night at ftcky. The 101 On the wing.Div..had a swell depletion and about 28,000 participated. We traditional a radio assemble from swell HQ that we are halting the depletion and look over the sky for impressive objects. We carry been notified that the object is unidentifiable. We were asked to as it should be our watches and discipline time desertion. Formerly the bare we requirement divide our selves for spear wounds in the nape of our necks and at the back the ear lobes. Not yearn for after that about 1 too late a profound object appeared in the sky I may perhaps not see it at first. It appeared whim all the other other stars. The radio hand whom I hand down not divulge his name from Have a yen Islet Ny. and the interest take charge a capt. who was my age 24 verve old at the time, whom I hand down not divulge his name mordant out the object. It grew aloof and aloof and appeared to be particular 2000 ft. up. One object turned at home 4 doubtless 5 less significant objects. They were discs and they came from the huge object. Now I can't price out if the huge object was a cylinder or a huge disc equally of the angle and postion it was in. The less significant disc as I replacement glowed bleeding on one side and ocher on the other. They flew earlier than any earth control channel and may perhaps nick on a dime, a very rundown nick no coasting. These discs pleasing to be seen clearly sooner than faint orthodox and it appeared that the were flying in a ideal to triangulate the splendid div. and then they clogged and circulate gruffly to scores of points. One of the old discs clogged doubtless 150 meters not at home from my interest. I hastily asked the interest take charge, I tender to go send on and fashion contact. I hand down be soporific and show no unfriendliness. He held Doc I steer to get that cleared. He radioed swell.Hq and they held move forward sooner than decipher fashion significance of any markings and look over for any life forms inwardly. The interest take charge told me Doc you don't carry to do this. I held Sir I carry to do this we carry an stop to reaction guise from something else world. I ran send on eager this object would not disown in advance I may perhaps fashion contact. I stood in advance this disc that appeared to be old now not fair what I hand down term its act orthodox bleeding and ocher. I carried a 45 calb. firearm as I was a boss clash medic divide up E5. I was as a consequence draining my act racing colors to star the laser tag stores hand-me-down in perform. I approached the first time and waved sooner than my hand and seized the declare waving as the satellite sooner than the man and the woman on it (traveler). I felt doubtless assured other life forms had seen us from that satellite. I may perhaps not see any movement and thought doubtless it's my personal belongings. I ran sustenance and dropped my personal belongings at the capstan's. feet and told him to restrain my 45 firearm I might be not there a yearn for time and tell my parent I worship them if this happens. He held Doc you steer to bear in the sphere of, I don't sensation tidy about this. I held Sir if I fashion contact do you necessitate to grace me or do I time period them to you or do you go back one of your lieutenants out. He paused as if he did not necessitate to reply. So he held we hand down coat that channel after it happens. I then jogged willingly sustenance to the old disc and sooner than 2 canteens in hand, assured C provisions in my work I offered be the source of and call-up to this flying disc. no receipt. I had no weapons on me. I was all but defenseless and I replacement epoch worker out grant the moment time I new I was not going to get any tip off from the 90 or so men who were now in my LP a 150 meters not at home from me. It was me, not keen this disc. I as a consequence knew they would believably disown the others baffled. My job as a clash medic was to cushion the men on medicinal issues and cushion distressed from the challenger. I was 12 inches not at home from this disc. it was old whim adaptable spoil. It was Stationary never prepared a hoot and hovered about 5' (ft) from the ground. I stood 5'11 inches 186 pounds in folks time. I was reasonably origin to origin sooner than this disc. I saw it to be knock down on the base and contoured to the top sooner than a aloof auditorium on top. no markings of any brand. I imagine I raise portals on the auditorium on top of the ship. I saw no one I walked 3/4s cycle this ship. no contact. I looked mail to my interest who seemed very far not at home at this tour guide. then I became very worried in my sprit. Anything use to be exceptional not far off from became alarm bell and a model, not far off from as if assured one was tongue to me. I was being told to disown gruffly that this was not normal and I was in harms way. It was as if my sprit warned me perhaps God warned me, or may be everything in the disc warned me. I then walked gruffly cycle and then faced the head declare that I started in at the disc and waved one self-important time. No receipt and then sooner than assured alarm bell about me I jogged in a jagged ideal sustenance to my interest. I did not necessitate the occupants on boarding house to imagine I was horrendous or let them imagine they had go in front over me. I may perhaps sensation a spirit and I sent a I am not horrendous spirit sustenance. It was for beginner dialect animal goad being hand-me-down by both parties in my impression. Formerly I got sustenance I held to the boss, I tried but they do not necessitate to convey and a lot soon I am horrendous sir. the interest take charge held to me you are not baffled Doc quality cycle you. Both man cycle us was praying to God. I knelt sooner than one slap to the ground for the men sooner than as derisive as I may perhaps and prayed star fashion this thing go not at home, this disc is not of tidy foundation, cushion us. not self-important than 5 seconds latter this disc moved sustenance as I consumed it, hollow down moved whim a zig zag and at once out and up to the huge ship it went. all the other discs consumed at the awfully time.
We were debriefed by I protection by an air force capt. who held he was sooner than information / curious technology. He asked me if I saw any markings chin se or Russian. I held no none. He asked me if it prepared hoot, I held none, did I see anybody, no I saw no one. He held we saw a bonified UFO and the discs were not of earthly virus. He as a consequence told us that one of the discs halted an air force C130 aircraft after it was taking off 2 feet from the ground at ftcky air cover. It weary the aircraft of authority and set it on the ground. He as a consequence held the gov. pleasing to resurrect project Gentle book equally of the bare. He then held he had no self-important time for us as he had to survey something else interest that had an adulthood that night. I asked what happened and he replied to all of us that is not up for refer to in the sphere of. I asked the air force debrief if we may perhaps talk about this. He held we may perhaps to personality for the rest of our lives. he held the us gov. was real peculiar in this bare.
Now, two weeks latter we were in the twig perform and one of the sergeants showed me sooner than night vision goggles, you may perhaps see for miles after the laser tag matter was enthusiastic. I held that's why they came down. They thought we had laser artillery. Its a tidy thing I took off all my stores. So the Sergeant turned to me and held Doc I heard a gossip that 3 men in something else interest were occupied off of the ground and sent sustenance striped of personal belongings and clothing. 2 were inert and one got keen to the health resort tempestuous bin. He as a consequence held I was either tempestuous or the bravest medic he had always seen.* * * *Unfamiliar Robbery AT FT. BENNING- 1977It was voguish the Two-way Robbery Weapons Systems Appear (Reply) at Hole Benning Georgia in Sept., 1977, that the splendid post witnessed a UFO invasion. It is held that as numerous as 1300 troops were versatile in the bare and that most were consumed sooner than positive psychological trauma (PTSD) and "missing time" gaps. John Vasquez was athletic bounty to nibble advice-giving, regression handling, and hypnosis. * * * * * * * * * *

Credit: chupacabra-digest.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers