Wednesday 10 November 2010



Ufo Sighting In Timioara Timi On September 1St 2013 2 Were In One Line Left Side
UFO SIGHTING IN TIMIsOARA, TIMIs ON SEPTEMBER 1ST 2013 - 2 WERE IN ONE LINE LEFT SIDE, AND 3 WERE IN TRIANGLE FORMATION RIGHT SIDEI was picking my son 9 years from the bus station returning from vacation. Comming back home with my car and my son, i stop to the trafic light. When are waiting upon the trafic light, I see the sky strong light like star apearence. I told my son what beatiful stars on sky are, suddenly i saw that the stars light are changing position and are brighter. Then i told my son that are helicopters. In the left side of our view where 2 lights on horizontal line and other 3 in triangle formation. the lights are become stronger and move from NW to N all together. The color of my trafic light changed to green, I start my car i saw the the lights are move and disapear on the sky after 4 minutes. After that I realize that are defininetly not helicopters.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers