Wednesday 27 April 2011



UFO SIGHTING IN EVERETT, WASHINGTON ON JUNE 15TH 2013 - ORANGE FIREBALL

Visting Everett WA June 15 2013. When leaving a relatives house, I noticed several small orange lights is the sky in a formation, some moved some did not. Realizing I had to go back to my relatives house because a cell phone was forgotten, I turned around and headed back for the house. At the house, one one orange glowing fire ball was visible due to trees. When I got back to the place where I saw the formation, only one lager orange looking fire ball was in the sky that was stationary. There were no flashing air plane lights and it seemed to hover. I did not stay to witness any more since I had to be at another destination. Once I made my way to I 5, I no longer saw the object. What I say was out of the ordinary and not a normal air craft that one see in the sky. Could have been a orb as well.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers