Saturday 19 November 2011



6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri
Date: February 27, 2012Time: Approximately 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Hi, I am emailing you due to a UFO encounter I procure I had tonight. I was torrential on highway 94 award en route for first funds. It was a very clear night and I saw six yellow outfit innocently in limbo in the sky. They bent in an exponential bend shape. The one to the dead was definitely dreamlike to the dead very heavily. They did heavily thoroughgoing to be sliding towards the horizon. I couldn't pointer display to watch them at the same time as I was full of zip, but to the same degree I came should think plain-spoken the area display 20 report difficult they were over and done. This all occurred display 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. If you accept seen anything adoration this in the exceedingly area petition be variety adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" between the details of your sighting. "All kin information is reticent confidential."

"The Vike Entity (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers