Monday 21 November 2011



Numerous Bright Orange Objects Rise Up From Behind The Tree Line At Orlando Florida
Date: January 13 or 14th, 2012Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. So long Brian, I am responding to your web subordinate "HTTP://UNITEDSTATESUFO.BLOGSPOT.COM/2011/11/GIANT-ORANGE-FIRE-BALL-OVER-CAPE-CORAL.HTML" and would dear to tell you what my spouse and my group together and his spouse saw on January 13, doubtless the 14th, 2012 in the night sky on the order of amongst 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. As we were sitting in our entry, my spouse out of the errand of her eye saw an yellowish-brown "set alight tablet" mounting outstanding the tree-line. She reflection that I don't know it was a plane or helicopter on fire, for we are on the northeast side of Orlando Florida and are in the direction of most inbound airliners to Orl International Landing field. The "field" came outstanding the tree-line and we watched as it headed north. Behind schedule nomad a sans preserve, it turned expand easterly, towards I would say New Smyna Sand or Daytona. I got out the binoculars and may perhaps not see any markings suchlike on the field. In retrospect, I would appropriate that if we were acclaim later to this "field", I would abide whispered it to be 10 -13 feet in trim. None of us may perhaps form what this I don't know may perhaps abide been. As we went approval to sit down, a few account next, up from the tree-line came poles apart, and it was followed by poles apart. Anew also binoculars, we may perhaps not form an opinion any markings on them, and they too at the enormously top, took an easterly direction towards marine. These were very firm yellowish-brown, as if you put a very very very firm light into a pumpkin. All in all, we saw on the order of 16 of these spheres in a 30 lesser stage, also last 3 impending over the tree-line in a triangular copy, what's more sternly correspondingly and the enormously defined "copy of flight". We are not far (8 miles) from the College of Cent, Florida, and reflection I don't know it was an analyze by the College. The later day I saw 2 news media vans by my room of work, and took the possibility to ask both channels, channel 6 and 9, if they had any reports of splendidly spheres in the sky the earlier evening, and to my speculate they whispered no, that zip up was reported to the media. We didn't necessitate to the same degree we reflection for sure role would necessitate, to the same degree of the very unacceptable sightings we saw, all 4 of us, apparently no one did. Your article was very tight to what we saw, and I reflection mentioning it to you, that you would buzz discerning in this "phenomenon". We watched the news the later 24 hours, looked on internet for any posts on the big business, and nothing- which essentially peeks our significance. So state is what my spouse, I and 2 exclusive contacts saw that evening, and I purpose its safe to you. If you abide seen anything dear this in the enormously area delight be build sufficiently to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" also the details of your sighting. "All traditional information is aloof personal."

"The Vike Obsession (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers