Thursday 3 October 2013



Ufo Sighting In Glenroy Victoria On July 16Th 2013 Ufo In Melbourne Australia
UFO SIGHTING IN GLENROY, VICTORIA ON JULY 16TH 2013 - UFO IN MELBOURNE AUSTRALIAI noticed a glowing light in the sky I got my binoculars to have a look, I saw a glowing white UFO then saw 2 orbs flying around it and then they joined up together, after 15 minutes a plane flew by, the UFO flew to the northeast it then flew near the plane very fast and returned in the same spot near my house after 30 seconds, while I was trying to take some photos the UFO went in and out of the clouds, I felt it was playing with me I would wave it to come out and it did, as I tried to take a photo it would go back in the clouds,I eventually got some photos and video.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers