Sunday 13 October 2013



Ufo Sighting In York
UFO Finding IN YORK, PENNSYLVANIA ON JULY 20TH 2013 - 5 LIGHTS 4 RED/AMBER 1WHITE/BLUE GLOWING///AFTER IT ELIVATED Possibly will Only SEE THE Pale Clear Storm lantern

1.I was in the susquhanna stream @ the peachbottom nuculer assemble plant fishing in my vessel taking into account my cousin.I put the vessel in @ the peachbottom mariena on the Lancaster side.I 2.I ad infinitum play @ the sky for light/ufos with I individual a excursion to be isolated @ night,and it was far off and came sooner. 3.conceivably a plane until it was side and I highly seen it was not/and watched its flight pattern/movements,up down zig zaging.moreover the pleasantly light white/blue in center and amber red utter it pleasantly(4 red 1 whitish) 4.it traveled north east to south west usefully at first as it got sooner to the vessel it slowed almost to a carry out hoover.completly silent/also descended in incline from anywhere I fist saw it.watched it plow it disapeard as a consequence about 20-30 min... innovative a seen it above in the sky leave-taking scaffold the way it came but it was to high to see the amberish lights pay off the whiteishblue. 5.happness joy,watched it in awll. the show off time it gave me s sence of tension, fear.it was the presume we not here we every one had a odd deep feeling to get whisper. 6.it flew so usefully whisper it left,thats with the fear thing hit us and we not here 7.Their is assured arrogant to the story,not very polite at typing fast/Also individual had plentiful arrogant experiances in my life. sighting ufos and beings. environment free to contact me if peculiar.I pick the label not email.

2013 Finding Notify


(via MUFON.com)

Raise about: an splendid NASA UFO Finding Highest achievement and Brazen Disguise.Any motif, in part or in sum, is unthinkable without permission of copyright position. Email Feature Meting out for exploration, notes or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers