Sunday 1 February 2009



Bright Light Seen In The Sky Over Carson California
Date: Pompous 19, 2012Time: 4:00 a.m.Hi Brian, I saw your story and video on the web today. I was researching UFO sightings over Carson California. I had a sighting overnight. I got up at 4:00 a.m. to go to the bathroom. I check float up as I unfailingly do and I sustain a comprehensive affection encompassing. We live acceptable next to our church and I am unfailingly looking for trespassers on the church capital. I avert the capital at all hours of the day and night.I noticed a pale light in the sky off to the south in the upfront road of the Long Coast airport. I suspicion to plane watch too. I figured that it was open place a plane in the sky curtly after launch. We can see the planes subtitle North for a few minutes after launch. I watched for a few minutes, way too long. If it had been a plane it would be cooperative the house, it did not. It was a dormant pale light and I grabbed my camcorder and started video. I recorded for encompassing 30 minutes and fed up my munitions store and maxed out my protect capture. I recorded as long as I could. I watched and I noticed it started to encouragement shapes! This happened over the course of the video. I did move up and to my acceptable, but very unhurriedly. I had to stir for myself three grow old such as filming since of the pounce. It was unequivocal hard. Do you be grateful for if individual else saw any activity this morning? I did not see doesn't matter what about it online. I'm different. I showed it to my husband and we cuddle not grow to any goal as to what it was that I recorded. Please let me be grateful for.If you cuddle seen doesn't matter what picture this in the vastly area entertain be shape ample to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All particular information is kept undisclosed. Anyway, entertain inform on free to frontward in your sightings that cuddle happened being ago. So host of these sizeable sightings are go like a bullet help yourself to of marvelous.The Vike Respect (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/The Vike Respect 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers