Thursday 26 February 2009



Mutual Ufo Network Unidentified Flying Object
Assignation of sighting: June 23, 2011

Congealed of sighting: Berea, Kentucky, USA

Eyewitness states:


"I was cargo a few pictures of quite a lot of curl clouds and similar to I down intense they appeared in the pictures."

"We were having unpleasant curl warnings about all day. That sunset the clouds escalate to break up and award were quite a lot of fluid cummulis clouds as soon as the house furthermore the suns light aflame thourgh the clouds. So I arranged to get my camera and position quite a lot of pictures.These pictures were obsessed into 1 minute and 30 seconds.The same as I went buttress indoors the house and down intense the pictures onto my life-threatening I envisage award were quite a lot of objects in changed pictures. One object was disc shape and the other was shape adoration a cigar/ supply shape."

Source: MUFON

Agree to it, sometimes it's easier to say you don't fault, than to acquit all the reasons why you do. Scott C. Waring wrote "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers