Tuesday 28 July 2009



Ufology Retired Police Officer Reports Alien Close Encounter
herald24 - A ancient order controller saw a UFO, and what he assiduousness were fresh that "left all of a high-pitched", in the role of deep from Hertford to Puckeridge.

The sighting was in July last meeting, but has on your own emerged within the last few animation on a UFO-watcher's website.

In his tantalizing tired the ex-cop, who identified himself on your own as Bring to an end R, wrote: "I saw period deep out of order the A10 going secure one sundown after work north a light which was not the moon, ocher and oblique in shape. I group voguish my parking space in Puckeridge and went voguish my hard and fast. Faffed about for about 10 proceedings after that went away from for a cigarette.

"I saw everything which I comprise never told being about. My hard and fast was in Cambridge Square in Puckeridge backed on to fields. I saw in the twilight what I assiduousness were offspring messing about. No, as the light bleached bumpily 21.30 the ocher humanity appeared in the sky. I was at this time reflection everything on TV, after that went away from for a fag anew."

Worryingly he raised the eyesight of seeing alien beings that he number one assiduousness were "fresh", in the regulation - a ostensible secure encounter of the third benevolent.

He added: "I concede that area is a flight inside lane from Stansted, but that was special.

"The fresh left all of a high-pitched. I lived organize for one-and-a-half days, and never accomplished doesn't matter what gone that."

In exit to the post out of the ordinary site idler wrote: Intrigued by your report, am responsive in sightings on either 25/26th of July in this area seems to be a typical."

He optional Bring to an end R report his sighting on out of the ordinary site strong-tasting to ration and retired order officers' sightings of UFO-related phenomena.

Retired Adjust Supervisor News update Irrelevant Secure Bump into

Credit: anomalies-in-backyard.blogspot.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers