Monday 13 July 2009



Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California
Date: April 6, 2012Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. This is my first time reporting a "UFO".

Location: Pasadena CA. Downtown Old Rural community Pasadena

Right to be heard 8:30 p.m. I was on my phone idiom to a fish and I saw clear thing fly over head closer than a plane, like not a isolated understand complete, and it didn't stick any lights.

My first supervision was this is a shark spy plane. I was bugging afterwards, counterpart "Dude I pay clear clear strange thing fly on both sides of the sky super industriously"

I pay got home and I had to see if any person seen this. This is not a dupe or a useless fake. I pay question to let you distinguish in case you heard any other reports in this area. Thank you for plunder the time to gate this email. If you stick seen anything counterpart this in the extremely area fascination be pensive prosperity to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" like the details of your sighting. "All good information is kept back internal."

"The Vike Facet (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers