Friday 11 December 2009



Animated Re Creation Of The Ufo I Saw Over Redlands Ca
I got a require to post my animated re-creation of the UFO I saw over Redlands, CA on Oct. 31, 2000 several 8 or 9 pm. I did the best I possibly will for everybody who is not an animator, but the stake everyplace it shoots off is terribly exact. Near was a all-inclusive moon that night and that's what I was primary observing, with I spotted what I plan was a dipping big shot and told my other contacts that were sooner than me to impression. The unidentified flying object with came to a useless put away and ended a triangular combat. The movements were so clear-cut, they seemed virtually without doubt plotted with the sole purpose as I animated it. It went point a minimal series of light patterns sooner than complementary highlighted lights. It appeared to be about 33 ft in diameter. It charged up sooner than a sound, white, light and with shot off towards the mountains of Puddle Arrowhead in the moment of an eye.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers