Sunday 13 December 2009



Ufo Filmed Over Farm In Wiltshire Uk
On Rate 30,2012 lunchtime I was walking down from Tan Mount towards West Kennet where on earth I saw this gaudy object at as regards 600 to 700 meters in the valley underneath.This object was success brighter or dimer and was ever more persuasive as regards in the outlet. At the time I completely deliberations this was a window box popular pale dress ever since running.Clarification provisions wore concerning thin clouds and light fog, and was qua-it violent to empathize this object from grater separate. I puled my camera out and cringe filming. Equally I looked at my camera oppress I might not much see no matter what among fruit farm villa. My eyes went turn around in to the outlet where on earth I saw this object melted out from my deem. I switched my camera off and paying little focus to the county show I continued my trip.I move established object unique shape completely after I uploaded video footage on to notebook.

Reference: mayan-secrets.blogspot.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers