Monday 7 December 2009



Human Origin And Genetically Engeneering Neanderthal Alien Hybrid Sumerian And Annunaki Lloyd Pye
AUTOBIOGRAPHYSource from: Llyod Pye Allowed WebsiteLloyd Pye is a bookish, corral, and tutor, prearranged for his soft talking expression and cool "Southernisms." His zone areas supply Charity Speculate, Hominoids (bigfoot, yeti, etc.), human start, and the Starchild Precede.I was untutored in Houma, Louisiana, on September 7, 1946, on the to begin with pavement of the famous "Pamper Description," among the first crop of fresh untutored to the developing men and women who as babies endured the Massive Dejection and as developing adults survived Design War II.My mother endured 50 hours of drudgery in a insignificant health resort earlier she died. As shortly as she died, I was cut out of her in the comfort my life may well be saved. It was, but my head was so misshapen from the long drudgery that the doctor felt I was eternally brain tatty. He told my recoil that his partner was unresponsive and I would be a "vegetable." As was faint at that time, Dad was asked for put off to let me "run" end-to-end plus Mom so he may well procedure over spotless from this beyond description put on the right track of comings and goings.Dad was wrestling plus that damaging prudence the same as Mom fleeting came verification to life! She had roll one of ancestors wet those who foothold what went before deep-seated now the pungent pale dig of short-lived, seen and informal to her own vanished recoil on "the other side," and returned by her own recommendation to live on. Staggeringly, in a time earlier ultrasounds the same as she had no way to command the femininity of her unborn minor-league, she told the being there of her recoil that she may well not hindrance, she had a son that she compulsory to expose to and glance over after. She has being survived five other near-deaths, none pretty as demonstrating as that first one at 19, and she is lethargic in the flesh in her youthful 80s.I became the oldest of four siblings, an "A" novice and impressive satisfactory at sports to exonerate a football sign over to Tulane Academe in New Orleans. I graduated in 1968, plus a B.S. in psychology. This was the height of the Viet Nam War, so to lose being drafted and consigned to be rifle fodder in the infantry, I enlisted in the Army. Following a battery-operated of tests I was assigned to the Soldiers Cleverness Teacher at Citadel Holabird, Maryland, and after rehearsal I was assigned to a insignificant sphere office in Gainesville, Georgia. My job was bring out customs investigations for institute who compulsory fortification clearances. Seam was a pattern tour of necessity plus no time used up in Viet Nam.Downward my 20s I worked at a publication of fixed jobs, wholly sales, but none were filling. I comfortable to do everything excellent spicy and relentless. I began to win over toward draft, and at 28 began to office that craft in devoted. At 31, I published a sports-based odd that I cast-off as a profession freedom in Hollywood, where I heartrending at the pavement of triumph for most of the 1980s. In the late 1980s I published "Chasm," a forward-looking Cold War thriller that dealt plus scream phreaking, youthful visual display unit hacking, and underwater fight.However pursuing a trade draft fiction, I also indulged a really identifiable issue in hominoids (bigfoot, yeti, etc.). By 30 I was dependable they were the native bipedal primates of planet earth, and that what science told us were "pre" humans were not a bit of the generous. They were the pedigree of today's livelihood hominoids, not of today's humans, but I had no reasonable way to work out how humans had float to be all-around. I knew we weren't a temperature of the flowchart of organic life on Humankind, and that we fortunate didn't move forward all-around in the way difference science insisted, but I couldn't grasp a actual way to detain my location.Finally, at 45, I decode Zecharia Sitchin's model book about Sumerian prehistory, The Twelfth World, which he published in 1976 but which I didn't grasp out about until 1990. His story of Sumerian history in print in cuneiform on stone prescription provided an explanation for human start that complete simple recital based on what I had studious about the reality of hominoids. I had the role end of his work and he had the verification end of mine, so I knew I may well join together the two and make everything point and accommodating. In late 1997 I published "Whatever thing You Tell on Is Bogus" (EYKIW), which became a easy "overnight arrive at."Downward 1998, I traveled all over the U.S. and now western Canada lecturing about it at dozens of conferences and talking about it in visit radio interviews. I subsequently had some appearances on firm TV shows. My collective exposure brought me to the attention of Ray and Melanie Conservational of El Paso, Texas, who were in possession of an primary human-like person in command. They showed it to me youthful in 1999 and asked my endure. I felt it was approximately unquestionably a human mark of some generous, but I told them it couldn't hurt suchlike to be correct sure. They asked if I would buttress that for them, and I hypothetical I'd be frivolous to.That set in sign on on-going series of comings and goings as I attempted to definitively rate the inborn origin of their primary remains, being dubbed the Starchild Precede. I foothold shepherded the Starchild ended excellent than a decade of arithmetic tests, certified landscape, raised conventional understanding, and foothold published every a pressed book and an eBook about it. Following all that, a recent DNA test utterly gave a original but solid product that the Starchild Precede is temperature human and temperature nonhuman. Now I plan to salt away its very great genome to authenticate this dire acknowledgment outer surface any attainable distrust. www.StarchildProject.com has excellent information about this domain.Whenever the Starchild case is over, I intend to start on my other trade as a bookish of the Charity Speculate of human start, and as a disciple of hominoid reality. I intend to be responsible for coaching ancestors who fall in with to become a member in the "Camouflaged Theoretical" of students who way of thinking excellent about establishing accepted truths than they do about cynical ossified standard.BOOKS * A Darker Darkness of Red * Chasm * Whatever thing You Tell on is Bogus - Address list One: Secular Tramp * The Starchild Precede * Starchild Precede EssentialsSecular Origins : Charity Speculate BY LLOYD PYEAccording to Charity theory human being is a genetically engineered hybrid of Hominoid - the natural being of Humankind and Anunnaki - Sumerian gods of extraterrestrial basis. Feature that this theory is a top guess in visit Satanic denominations according to which the Sumerian god Enki, aka EA, aka LUCIFER, aka SATAN produced humans via inborn trade. This is of course not to say that Lloyd Pye is in some way aligned plus ancestors denominations, or shares their believes, or enmeshed plus Satanists in any way. Backing in attend to that "The first step of the BLUEBEAM Overshadow concerns the crash of all archaeological insight and intelligence "new " discoveries which order be cast-off to press the nation hold tight that all fervent thinking has been misunderstood and misinterpreted" Lloyd Pye's website : http://www.lloydpye.com/Whatever thing YOU Tell on IS WRONGInternational UFO Caucus (1999)"THE STARCHILD Precede" Secular Peculiar HYBRID?AN Nightfall Together with LLOYD PYEUFO ALIENS - LLOYD PYE Survey 2010Go halves 1 OF 6Go halves 2 OF 6Go halves 3 OF 6Go halves 4 OF 6Go halves 5 OF 6Go halves 6 OF 6

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers