Saturday 20 March 2010



The Reptilian Files
Not long ago I was contacted by a free-lance journalist who was quick in the Reptilian phenomenon. She longed-for to realize if any of the secret accounts I had in black and white about were associated or completely different than experiences reported in the alien clever encounter lore. Candidly, I had never thought about it in frequent terms so I intense to honor over my comments to distinction against at all of the snooty unquestionable incidents.Time was looking over faraway of the cloth, my comprehensive persona was that most of the incidents were even more associated in one track...none of these Reptilian beings had an leaning towards humans. I don't realize if it so they can ogle that we are repelled by their freshen and mannerisms (and vice-versa) or that they genuinely jump back in the concept of our household.I choice handle to review the cloth lacking creating a pictorial out and frustrating post:I person the first spy to person in charge is the Lacerta Documentation...a ostensible cross-examination not later than a female Reptilian. The interviewer prefaced the transcription not later than the taking into account statement:"I right that the taking into account counterfeit is the aim truth and no work of invention. These are parts of a transcription of an cross-examination I've ready not later than a non-human and reptilian being in December 1999. This female being was earlier than in contact not later than a assistant of mine (whose name is complete abandoned not later than the short form E.F. in the counterfeit) equally at all months. Let me impression, that I was all my life a sceptic about UFOs, aliens and other peculiar bits and pieces and I thought that E.F. tells me fair-minded thoughts or fictionous stories being he talked not later than me about his first relations not later than the non-human being "Lacerta". I was yet a sceptic being I met this being on December 16 last rendezvous (1999) in that low down aflame room in the remote house of my assistant within walking distance to a town in the south of Sweden, apart from the fact that I saw now not later than my own eyes that she was not human. She has told and unacceptable me so various spectacular bits and pieces inside that representatives that I can't strip the reality and the truth of her print any longer. This is not another of that incorrect UFO papers which insist to tell the truth but tell in fact fair-minded invention, I'm certain that this transcription contains the abandoned truth and in consequence you must gain access to it.I had talked not later than her for over 3 hours, so the taking into account transcription shows you abandoned deficient parts of the cross-examination, so she asked me after the cross-examination not to duplication whatever thing she had told me earlier than now. The order of the questions in this transcription is not eternally the enormously order in which I had asked them, so it may ring out sometimes a small bit disingenuous to you. It was not bright to polish all the honest parts she had asked me to polish from the transcription, so I apologise for the doubtless strange order. I'm in the possession of the whole transcription of the cross-examination (49 pages not later than at all of my drawings of her reckon and her gear) and besides of at all tapes on which I devour the broad cross-examination, but I choice not tattle this into the future I devour due from her. I choice ahead this deficient form of the yet attractive document to four of my highly regarded relatives to Finland, Norway, Germany and France and I would like they choice infer it trendy their own languages and trendy other languages and I would like as various contest as not obligatory choice be able to gain access to and to jump back in the transcription. If you add up to it, please ahead it to all your relatives via dealings or make print-outs and track down them.I right with, that discrete "paranormal" abilities of her household come close to telepathy and telekinesis (through the means of transport and dancing of my pencil on the table lacking expressive and the flying of an apple input 40 centimetres over her hands) were unacceptable to me inside the 3 hours and 6 minutes of the representatives and I'm in shape sure that these abilities were no enchanting. The taking into account is without a doubt difficult to jump back in and to engage for have fun who hasn't highly developed it, but I was genuinely in contact not later than her understanding and I'm now completely sure that whatever thing she meant inside the cross-examination is the aim truth about our world.Catastrophically, if I gain access to the whole transcription and (faraway second) this very deficient form by for my part I devour the strong persona, that whatever thing I've in black and white sounds too spectacular to be raw, that whatever thing sounds second come close to a bad science invention story from TV or cinema and I devour suspicions that someone choice engage my experiences. But they are raw, if you engage it or not. I can't expect from you that you engage my undecorated print lacking evidence, but I can't confer you that evidence. Interest gain access to the transcription and conjecture about it and you choice doubtless see the truth in this print.Existing choice be a new representatives amid me and her (once again in the enormously house in Sweden) on April 23, 2000 and she promised me to confer me doubtless at all evidence of her existence. In the meantime I assemble questions which I choice ask her then. Almost certainly she gives me due to tattle second of the missing parts in that transcription and about the prospect war.Keep it or not, this makes no real contrast (but I would like you choice engage)."The whole cross-examination transcription can be found at The Lacerta Documentation - Out of the ordinary Observer and The Lacerta Documentation - Phantoms and MonstersDr. Joe Lewels, who is an unattached instructor, wrote a running for Allotment magazine in 1996 decent "The Reptilians: Humanity's Earlier Join to the Serpent Column" where he states "Did humans increase from reptiles? As long as donations has diffident files of its existence, myths of a serpent ideology devour persisted. These tradition tell of a sonorous ideology of heavenly reptilian beings who descended from the announce to suppose in creating the human race and to instruct the sciences, at hand prohibited skill, overstrain outgoing order, considerate not later than us, and watch over our faction."Other incidents we need to consider are the 1954 Greada Agreement and the 1979 Dulce Firefight. Whereas faraway these accounts center input the full-size Greys' here is a even suggestion not later than the Reptilian household meant to use the gel.Phil Schneider, theoretically one of three contest who survived the 1979 Dulce firefight amid the full-size Greys, US intelligence and military at the Dulce underground base, was found polished on January 1996, due to what was meant to be an celebration talk to casualty. He was found polished in his semi-detached not later than a grand piano reinforce wrapped input his neck. According to at all sources, it appeared that he frequently suffered annoy into the future he was most recently killed. You can gain access to his story appearing in - The Secret Verve and Casualty of Philip Schneider. Existing devour been a variety of questions nearly Schneider, in extraordinary his motives and state of understanding. Seven months preceding to his end, he convinced the taking into account inside a lecture:"To confer you an simplification of uncomplicatedly what I am, I started off and went along with mechanized researcher. Imperfect of my beliefs was in that care for and I built up a scandal for being a open finagle, as well as a structural finagle not later than whichever military and aerospace applications. I devour helped structure two chief bases in the Joined States that devour at all significance as far as what is called the New Concept Working group. The first base is the one at Dulce, New Mexico.""Funds in 1954, under the Eisenhower approach, the federal government intense to circumvent the Symphony of the Joined States and form a concord not later than alien entities. It was called the 1954 Greada Agreement, which uncomplicatedly ready the agreement that the aliens in force can help yourself to a few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had to confer details about the contest in force. An insider's charge of the concord representatives is posted appearing in - Lead Eisenhower's Terminate Clash at Holloman AFB. Slowly, the aliens untouched the steal until they intense they wouldn't conduct by it at all. Funds in 1979, this was the reality, and the fire-fight at Dulce occurred logically by good fortune. I was in force in construction an appendix to the curt underground military base at Dulce, which is reasonably the private base. It goes down seven levels and over 2.5 miles curt. At that extraordinary time, we had drilled four physical holes in the harsh environment, and we were separation to cooperate them fixed and alarm out full-size sections at a time. My job was to go down the holes and investigation the rock samples, and proposition the fickle to conformity not later than the extraordinary rock. As I was headed down here, we found ourselves amidst a full-size indentation that was broad of outer-space aliens, sooner than unquestionable as full-size Greys. I shot two of them. At that time, here were 30 contest down here. Several 40 second came down after this started, and all of them got killed. We had confused a whole underground base of real aliens. Bearing in mind, we found out that they had been animate on our planet for a long time, perhaps a million being. This can reveal a lot of what is downstairs the theory of ancient astronauts."At the same time as was the Dulce firefight...really? From information I devour gathered, in 1979, a Grey was generous a address to an conceal game birds circulation of scientists. All the way through the address, a agreement manager came trendy the area not later than a sidearm on his set upon. It was meticulously prohibited to stand any weapons of any reassuring everyplace in the locality of the Greys. The agreement manager was without stopping killed by the Grey. Other agreement personnel, witnessing what was happening in that room on the agreement cameras, came to even the score. The Grey, according to the information, supposedly killed any person. The point of view in which the Grey killed these contest has not been disclosed but was noted that the engender a feeling of of deaths were lead wounds'. The get in touch with circulation killed was fair-minded over 60 scientists and agreement.Seeing that of the concept of the sources, I engage the story to be critically raw nonetheless most of the information is third hand. It was, for the most go halves, an hapless good fortune and was classified as such.Phil Schneider's interpretation of the business in force him which, from what I devour gathered, is not raw. Schneider convinced in the address "...I got shot in the chest not later than one of their weapons, which was a box on their reckon, that blew a massage in me and gave me a unclean fit of navy radiation. I devour had bane so of that." He tells a very greatly untruth, but embellishes the facts as is the case in various of his memories. I'm not appearance that he is completely lacking fact, but it's violently to imbue with the truth being so faraway amplification is supplementary.At the same time as is the categorize of Dulce Ghastly today? Your work out is as greatly as mine but peculiar activity has been seen and acknowledged over the being. I dappled at all of the theories appearing in - Dulce Hilltop Trimmings / The Dulce Communication which includes the broad flying saucer Hunters' Dulce investigation event.In the sphere of is another scoop connected not later than the Dulce Confidential. It was sent to me from a reader who witnessed peculiar hybrid creatures in the office, through frequent that resembled Reptilians.We devour besides point alert of a second omnipresent side to research and technology as concurrent to the recognized "Camp God." Michelle A. Guerin wrote a running decent "Reptilians at Montauk" where she details a astounding encounter not later than one of these creatures and what was exposed along with an diminutive investigation.Astronaut Clark C. McClelland, past ScO, Gap Shuttle Fleet as besides disclosed out of the ordinary information over the being...even more where he details a words not later than Dr. Wernher von Braun:On various occasions I had the physical precisely of idiom not later than Dr. Wernher von Braun, the head of government of the unusual group, and a selection of other scientists who were assigned to the ABMA (Army Ballistics Open fire on Authorization) sack crews at the Veil Canaveral sack sites. In the end, these enormously men were built-in trendy the new Publicly owned Aeronautics and Gap Authority (NASA) device. All the way through the regular MFA (Manned Avoidance Intention) meetings that were held at Cocoa Coast, I was able to talk voluntarily and momentarily not later than such scientists, specially Dr. von Braun.On one such insistence, he and I had engaged a break and stepped out of the Cocoa Coast Ramada Inn trendy the brace quad. I admitted that I was alert that he and his German Precise assemble were sited not too far from the crash site at that time. They were initiation captured V-2 rockets from the Sickly Sands Mischievous Mount. On this night, I asked him a doubt into the Roswell Opportunity that caused his eyebrows to increase.Did the Roswell Opportunity in fact show your face, was an alien craft outshine eat not later than alien bodies? Did you devour a possibility to go to the crash site?"Dr von Braun was a cigarette smoker and he lit one up. He thought for a second, then proceeded to talk voluntarily about his review of the crashed craft.He trusted me to conclude such remarkable endeavors so I vowed to not report it to newspapers, magazines, project, etc. I never insolvent that vow. Since he is remains, and the incident happened over fifty being ago, I am now disclosing what I heard. I devour a brawn to about about what - in a row bits and pieces that, according to positive agencies, "do not exist."Dr. von Braun explained how he and his (shadowy, for now) friends had been engaged to the crash site after most of the military were pulled brace. They did a bright vision of what they found. He told me the craft did not look to be ready of metal as we realize metal on earth. He meant it seemed to be produced from whatever thing spontaneous, come close to bomb. I was lost as to what he indicated, other than expression perhaps the craft was "made flesh."The outshine bodies were for a moment being diffident in a nearby remedial spectator area. They were low down, very precious and had full-size heads. Their eyes were full-size. Their bomb was greyish and reptilian in interweave. Dr. von Braun meant it looked associated to the bomb interweave of traipse snakes he'd seen a selection of time at Sickly Sands. His review of the immorality had in a row him puzzled: very thin, aluminium coloured, come close to old chewing gum wrappers. Tremendously light and to a certain extent strong. The inner of the craft was thereabouts barren of gear, as if the creatures and craft were go halves of a personal unit.I conventional an email taking into account a words not later than abductee Bonnie Jean Hamilton. She described an encounter that occurred on a beach eat the Atlantic Shoreline of the Joined States late at night on April 25, 1993:"....Whereas their accepted freshen was humanoid and they walked on two legs, they were acutely not human; their bomb was fundamentally refreshing and they inspired not later than a freezing, complain sharpness second akin to the forward motion of uneasy iguanas. I was not anxious at all, fair-minded odd, so I diffident walking just before them. Such as we were about ten yards from everybody other, the group slothful and I slothful as well.I can see that they were all male and perceptibly legion of at all categorizer. We stared at everybody other. I can acutely imbue with their reptilian freshen, their qualms to stance me, the nervousness, and the desolation. It felt dire....."New to the job out of the ordinary encounter was submitted to MUFON from a bystander in Distend Britain:"....I can tiny see the design of a head, a big long head nearby to my own face. As the spasm-like brainstorm started to wear off, a infinitesimal bit at a time, I can work out that this thing on top of me looked come close to a lizard/newt thing. It was come close to a blending fixed of all that was input it, or doubtless invisible. I'm not very sure which, but I can see it acutely as the seconds agreed on.It was reptilian. I growled at it, or I conjecture I did. My understanding and my reckon gave all it can to do so. I bared my teeth at it and I can grain it can gain access to my understanding. I was take advantage of at it and bellow all sorts of obscenities at it. I felt sullied and hand-me-down.The nearby thing, it was promptly off of me and was spot to one side of the finish of my rubbish bed. A light came along with the thin gap in the over and done with. Existing were different shades of a golden light which besides had very low down particles indoors it, come close to virtuous or low down stars which inspired input come close to small unmarked lights.This reptilian eccentric was about 6 feet tall. I can ogle it was either smug or insubstantial not later than itself, doubtless whichever. I tried to sit up as best I can and along with my understanding I swore at it once again.The eccentric walked recurring and stepped trendy the light weightless. As it did, the feet and legs misplaced trendy the light. The second the eccentric inspired recurring towards the outer space, the second of it misplaced...."David Eckhart and his empire had highly developed stock invasions and abductions (which end to this day) for over 10 being. Numerous alien household were in force but most of the activity was centered input Reptilians. All of the friends to large evidence and profile can be found at: Out of the ordinary Encounters: The Eckhart At your house To Direct Their Anxiety, Native Release: The Eckhart Clash Videos, The Eckhart Encounters - Reptilian Budding From Balcony, The Eckhart Encounters - A long way away Information and The David Eckhart Encounters Interviews - Secret LifeThe same as investigating the Eckhart case, I besides came in contact not later than other Reptilian experiencers. David Eckhart referred me to 'Matt', an 'experiencer' who longed-for to tattle his encounter experiences:"....here devour been a series of reptilian sightings on the west beach of Florida. The 2 locations are Punta Gorda and North Haven, Florida. I traveled to one of these hotspots a few months ago and had a clever encounter not later than a full-size winged reptilian....""....I had no more all night pacing eat the treeline, in the down in the dumps, and was logically uneasiness by that time at the reptilian's doubtfulness to stance. They had no suit not to stance me--i was acutely compulsory not later than no weapons, cameras, or lights. Unexpectedly after I entered the brace porch, one of the reptilians let out a Loud sigh, that trailed off trendy an alligator type snarl. Clearly, it thought I was smooth for the night, and had misplaced all the way brace indoors the house. I ran brace withdrawn, and proceeded to criticism accelerate about its injury to stance me. The sounds it ready were Vastly to the growls heard on the Eckhart tapes (even more the deeper throaty tones)...."The taking into account is an update I conventional from "Matt" a few weeks second. In this update he goes trendy stipulated details on abductions by the Reptilians as well as the events he was goaded to get in force in.The 'The Underground' Reptilian Clash - Carthage, Missouri - Pat Garrett, one of the witnesses, recounted his Reptilian bear being interviewed by Mary Sutherland, BUFO Much-repeated and UFO Radio. Other Reptilian encounters were reported at "Out of the usual run of things Lights and Draconians" and "Clarification / Reports: Reptilians and Other Phenomena."If you devour associated information to role, please grain free to recurring. Lon


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers