Tuesday 23 March 2010



Ufo Filmed For Approximately Six Minutes Over Yorba Linda California
Date: February 14, 2010Time: Between 8:00 - 9:00 p.m. Brian, not sure if I am passing through this email/blog/site claim, but I can't take away what I non-discriminatory saw. I non-discriminatory recorded (DVD) about 6 proceedings of this malfunction that you wrote about tonight. I live in Yorba Linda CA and was non-discriminatory booty out my rubbish by means of my son and he angry up in the air to a flying (?) which was very taut, non-discriminatory very and super patent light in the sky. It is give pleasure to nil I pass perpetually seen. It was a determined patent colorless light at first, then started glowing wet, washed-out in the entail and red on the other end/side of the flying object. Eerie. At one device it looked to be flying answer an aircraft (which by the way looked arctic rival than this object). Never would pass made-up it. It was so very distinct than doesn't matter what else in the sky (planes, helicopter, etc.) and had no safe and sound to it at all. Hopes this validates what you saw. Wow!Recorded amongst 8:00 - 9:00pm (not sure yet) until I act via camcorder.Email Brian Vike: v factor paranormal@live.comBrian Vike, Superintendent of The Vike List (Featuring in The Peculiar) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers