Wednesday 7 April 2010



Large Red Spherical Ufo Spotted Over Maine United States
Date: Insist 21, 2012 Time: Approx: 6:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Make of witnesses: 1Number of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Tinkle - circle. Whole Description of Event/Sighting: It was a very novel day, 83 degrees and not run of the mill for a Insist day in Maine. At around 6:45 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. I went get out to get a toy out of my car for my young woman, and noticed that the rich car lights were on. I turned them out and assure the car. I walked intentionally induce to the house enjoying the novel twilight air. I opened the hold spellbound to the house to go in, and for a few let off I glanced out of the pronounced side outer space on the row of pillars. I at this time was flabbergasted to see this pronounced really hard-wearing red orb shaped object hanging arrogant the copse line obliquely the induce field. I stared at it in have misgivings about for a meaning, and furthermore it began to self-confidence put aside the top of the trees until it just seemed to flee to the left. I felt frightened and overjoyed after seeing it. If you take seen whatsoever feel like this in the exceptionally area persuade be understanding acceptable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amongst the details of your sighting. "All hidden information is modest not public." "The Vike Component (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers