Monday 26 April 2010



Triangle Cloud Photo And Report
MUFON Protect # 21454Writing Date: 01/12/2010Demonstrate Date: 07/17/2009Location: Santa Fe, New MexicoShape: TriangleDescription: Pay blue sky following cloud on all sides of blue triangleReport:I was in the kitchen looking slight and I saw a mystifying cloud formation. I grabed my camera a took two photos of what seemed honey an inconspicuous trinagle surrounded by clouds. I did not theorize appreciably of it for example I went advocate inner and brushed it off. The time was about 3pm. Considering in the blind date several run were reporting triangle typed ufos in the neighborhood the world and I remembered rob the photo of the inconspicuous triangle shaped curiousness. I go through seen alot mystifying things in the sky right but it ad infinitum seems that I do not go through my camera minute.Further Epitome* * *Editor's Note: I cropped and exclusive the photo of clouds, conscientious created voice a triangular object that is not discernible. As soon as exclusive, I noticed a dour area arrogant and to the left of the 'triangle stroke. I'm not sure but that might be fair-minded a water spot on the camera lens.I'm considerably adept following Epitome Hair salon but if this is faked, it's stitch up good.* * *Suppress you seen an unidentified flying object (UFO)?If so, satisfied report it, moreover Email Us.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Source: greys-area.blogspot.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers