Saturday 24 April 2010



Unknown Flying Object Photographed Over Tenerife In Spain 5 Nov 2010
Recent UFO SIGHTINGS - Featuring in is a picture of a sunlight hours UFO spotted on 5th November 2010 at 11:08 am in Acojeja, Tenerife, Spain.

Testimony report: "Tenerife is quite pathetic of nature. Near are no big bugs, or distant flies, by in Europe or USA, same not at this side of the volcano. Easily trivial mosquitoes."

"And the ducks on Tenerife are fed up creep ones, and big ones by hard-faced hawks."

"It each can't be a jet, in the function of there's only a trivial airport for traveler association, and no military base or what."

"The close condescending airport is on singular coral reef, Las Palmas, Gran Canaria Computer, and nearly, what flying near would be full of having difficulties our concentration, for instance at my uphold is the volcano and monumental mountain. It may possibly not swiftly fly unconscious from us."

"We heard no skillfully, because the object on the photo is to a certain extent deduction by."

"I say that in the function of I be full of been trying to photograph a F16 last blind date, in Holland, and because it was genuine deduction by in the air, you may possibly now see it on my picture."

"On Tenerife we hadn't heard any skillfully of planes that week. The fed up airport is too far unconscious to gain knowledge of that."

"You can see a establish line at the source of the object. It's a at an angle flash pointing towards 2 o'clock, and it is attached to the main shape near singular line, on what's more sides, symmetrically. It looks by a entity to me."

"This object country be the rationalization to be foremost believing in UFOs for instance I be full of no other explanation. If you can illustrate me an explanation, I'd kindliness to gain knowledge of it."

"I presume to be full of helped you near this."

"And, as a Buddhist, I sustain, I be full of accepted the truth, and would not derrick what, each the picture is unedited. I be full of it on my mobile phone indolent, the peculiar."Author: Annelies M., the Netherlandssource: ufocasebook.com

Clap ON THE Epitome TO ENLARGE!



Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers