Wednesday 20 October 2010



Florida Ufo Radio Is Now Streaming 247 On My Website
I bear set up a live watercourse,and chat box on my website with the assist of a connection that runs www.gstreaming.com.I can now discharge duty all of my shows,Tha Jackals Statuette,and doesn't matter what I objective,I can each do live show by the watercourse to.I objective to get the gossip out,and try to manufacture a fan base that visits the site to rut live,chat,and use ll the other air I bear at hand.I am going to link my forum to the site too,I'll use th one on my indispensable website World UFO Opportunity which you can soup?on by clicking on the call.My shows website is free,so you can rut to the live shows I'm streaming,and chat with me,and others at the exact time

.I was thoughtful I can discharge duty classification that I get of any show I've perfect,or Tha Jackal has perfect.Fitting way me an email at worldufospace@gmail.com and tell me what show,and what time you objective me to discharge duty it,its different I bear my own live radio station now which is stunning,and I really bear to thank Jim from G Streaming for cargo the time,and restrict me get all this set up.He was benign stacks to make me a free watercourse so I can do this,and I pay welcome him a few soul ago.His site he has set up for conferences in which you would get a few big names in Ufology together,and announce the conference a month previously of time so you can do business tickets to it that are very grudging,different six dollars.In the same way as you would buy the entry you would get your own taker call,and password to rut the day of the live conference which is a stunning dimple.

To rut to the 24/7 live watercourse on my website go to www.floridauforadio.tk and clap the rut live tab,that will end in you to the leaf with the media conductor on it,and the chat box.Substance assist me increase the website by dissection this article,or spreading the gossip.I each set up a friends,and streamer leaf,and I will talk link with any UFO/Paranormal related website.I will drawn be enactment my live interviews on Blog Swap over Broadcasting Tuesdays,and Thursdays at 10pm EST.I pay did an listeners with Angelia Joiner last night which went stunning after a wary augment.I was by the new workstation,and did not understand the mic was turned off,but figured it out very on the dot.I will not be enactment a show this Thursday because its Christmas eve,but will bear so therefore Tuesday the 29th my 9/11 special with ANTHEA APPEL who was at hand on 9/11 as a cop,and has in print a book about that day,that show will be at the normal time 10pm EST.

Also starting help n January 4th we will be enactment our shows help on The Magical TV Trap on channel 4 starting at 9pm EST Mon-Friday.We ha to give somebody a ride this break because the software we use for that show takes up a lot of room on your lethal,and we bear to expound our lethal to 6GB so it will label the software,the two shows we did do we had troubles because our lethal distant rolling.You can tag up with everything on my shows website in the update tab.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers