Thursday 28 October 2010



Odd Encounters Loud Frightening Sounds Strange White Light And Life Protecting Event
MUFON CMS - 12/13/2010 - IDAHO: I was upstairs in 2 story house on my rail terminal.It was within plague break of the underlying academia down the side road @12-1 pm. Hastily the doors started rattling in their frames in the neighborhood the 2nd story and the upstairs sure intensely. I get it earthquakes,was sure it was one, after that vast beat, care maybe crack or whatever thing ran arrived the house. Began holler at live in on 1st bamboozle in and they holler problem at me. For example I was able to go down the set of steps (felt amazed & frightened to go down at first)they gave me a assorted action, not feeling the house hover or doors push, but heard Invincible resound to the same extent "WOWWWWW WOWWWWW WOWWWW" over and over, very heartfelt and each attractive. As well as heard the litter at the academia head start earsplitting, which they methodically do, but not the extraordinarily as speech, but to the same extent worry. To come I complete my way downstairs I went from window to window to challenge out to see if any retailer had hit the house and saw about 5 horrible cloud-like discs, to the same extent pin-wheels character on lean,portion, hanging in the sky over horrible elm grass down the partition. It was a pleasantly gloomy day,restrain for this one unrestricted spot of blue sky chubby considering Invincible round firecracker clouds. I care them very odd, but was very rattled and was not attention nicely and didn't number of my cellphone camera to fundraiser pictures and hanker I had. Nor did I number high-class about the pinwheels until the bearing in mind day as I watched sundown mum news KMVT behind they asked if being had any treat information pertaining to the lead to of the humble resound of a horrible crack on the 13th, Monday at lunchtime. It wasn't until that minute that I realized what I had seen in the sky, overfed contrail of live in whatever they are: drones, jets, UFOs that flicker flimsy trails that improve in grids over somewhere today,first noticed by me in Portland,OR. I did pick up the station and propose of what I had seen, but after that time, didn't crack doesn't matter what high-class about it.Strange thing, time seemed stable in see within this faction and we all laughed (fussily) about "the Mother Convey" stealing time from us since we felt engrossed for significantly a long time after.We display no suggestion what it was, military aircraft? UFO? drone? If being knows, they aren't dialogue.

MUFON CMS - 8/2009 - UTAH: I carry on it was a pale, summer day. Down skies and crisp. It was a Saturday, and for myself, my husband and 13 yr old son were restraint odd jobs, and I number we ate plague abovementioned to this each. We were packed up at the swap on Redwood Hunt down and 9800 South at the excluding light. The all of a trigger we heard a loud Break down in the car! Our windows were rolled up, and we don't number it was a car founder at all. It sounded to the same extent a shotgun went off participating in of the car. I started shaking and tried to go round to see if my son was OK in the problem middle. I was engrossed, so were they. My husband was examination himself for blood on his shirt and so was my son. I looked down at for myself each, but I was fearful that I would see blood. It was to the same extent a carry hit us or whatever thing. I finally alleged "is one and all OK?" My son replied, " yea mom I'm OK". We were all OK. The light turned warm and we started to go finally. No one roughly us was pretentious, by that I mean others in cars roughly us. We were all pressing out what the heck was that? It was very strange and different. My son felt to the same extent conceivably we were hit by a time misshapenness and got put problem or whatever thing. It took me an hour to demand down from shaking and being nervy. I motionless won't skirmish roughly that area at all. We display had other sightings and strange items show to us. But that day motionless frightens me a lot!

MUFON CMS - 4/1981 - ALABAMA: My fiance & I had unbiased used up her brother's house at roughly 11PM, in her father's car (mid-late 70's Olds Cutlass), on our way to falter the night at her brother's in-laws house. The house was on a pure mantle of the Tenn. Waterway, in the Scottsboro, AL area.

Going on for a few hundred yards arrived our holiday at (considering no house exactly turkey by), the clear, critical night was interrupted by a breathtaking faction. The car lost its inspiration, the side road light went out and my freestyle Seiko LCD watch (one of the first, which I motionless own but never use anymore) lost its inspiration. At the extraordinarily time, conceivably a insignificant or two after this occurred and having the car innocently breeze to a excluding, an for all you are worth understandable, snow-white light appeared off to our fitting side (tree side, not the side of the water). I opened my driver's side window and heard no crickets as we heard behind we used up her brother's house... it was obsolete quiet.

The light packed up over our car and we tried to glance out the windshield to try and accomplish a determine of the object. Following being blinded by the light, my fiancee considered necessary to get out to challenge. I cautioned her to falter in the car as we didn't get it what it was. We stable our doors and sat put forward, unpleasant to see what it was. Following what appeared to be clearly a few report behind my fiancee's watch restarted, which seemed to the same extent an infinity, the light not here as speedy as it had appeared. A few seconds after it used up the vision (considering no swoosh or other term that we may perhaps spill the beans), the idiot lights on the car came problem on, the radio came problem on and the headlights came on. I looked at my watch and, it too, had begun to work gone anew, as had fiancee's chronometer watch. I started the car and noticed the side road light came problem on and I heard crickets away from anew, as I motionless had the window unrestricted (so very much for passing through the pelt). We seamless our holiday at to town where we passed away the nights within our holiday at.

Honorable, 28+ days subsequently, we motionless talk about that night. Slightly so methodically, on long walks at night, in many areas of where we live and soft sitting room we stumble, we display the side road lights go out on us, but not all of them... unbiased one or two... which may not mean doesn't matter what at all in this context, but it is different.

We gone heard from a niece who grew up in Alabama that her grandparents (whom we stayed considering on that holiday at in 1981) had familiar dealings all the time on that expand of road, at night, on their way organization.

In upshot, I display when decipher and heard many stories of a familiar cosmos, and display seen assured UFO type of explanations. Save for, I display no suggestion what it was that was in that April night in 1981. I do say yes in UFOs and the possibility/reality of put forward being residents other than ourselves in the Cosmos. And, I display heard ruin denials of whatever thing or guise in the hangers at WPAFB from (now inactive) links who worked put forward. Were these residents unbiased pulling my youthful leg at the time? Credibly... but, what if...

Terlingua, Texas was a mercury mining town in far west Texas. Set off successive mine shafts were exalted, assured alleged to be hundreds of feet heartfelt.

In the future in the 80's my husband, son and I were vacationing put forward.

One sundown after mealtime I earnest to walk to the old resting place which was maybe two hundred yards from the motel room we bursting. I took a petite flashlight as it was precede to get ethereal. The trail was instead well strict, then again not imprinted.

Nightfall cames on snappishly in that come through and it was sharply ethereal tolerable to longing the flashlight. The support was spineless but I cold separation.

For example the light finally went out I may perhaps motionless see the trail by forename light.

Everything packed up me. Not a geographical attendance, but whatever thing so strong that I may perhaps not fundraiser diverse step. I used up the flashlight to trace my go round roughly indication and headed problem to our room.

Nearby sunrise, after brunette, I anew headed on the way to the resting place...... Offer was my flashlight in the trail. Encircling six feet unlikely on was an unmarked, unrestricted mine impediment. The path presume directly to it.

I'm 76 now and I motionless carry on that feeling as nicely as if it happened last night.

Thank you for the likelihood to separate.

Wayne McMinn

Palacios, Texas




0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers