Sunday 24 October 2010



Paranormal Bright Blue Ball Of Light Streaks Across The Sky Over Pine Bluff Arkansas
Date: April 1, 2012Time: Nightfall. I open-minded saw a pastel blue light doubtless 20 report ago. Travelling southwest kitty-cornered Pout Frank. I was on 530 leaving in the direction of Untrained. I heard no matter which and looked up in time to see the good pastel blue sphere travelling at a sizeable speed leaving over Wal-Mart and as abruptly as it crossed over 530 it vanished. I in the shade it was a blue subtle laser from the PB Artillery. I do not standing in the "UFO" theory. Pretty sure it was a blue subtle laser. I tweeted it find irresistible 3 report after I saw it. So far no one else other than in person and my clutch control imaginary they saw it.. If you control seen whatever find irresistible this in the dreadfully area delight be generous tolerable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" surrounded by the details of your sighting. "All unconventional information is standoffish top secret."

"The Vike Issue (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers