Monday 10 January 2011



Ufo Sighting In Robb Alberta On November 22Nd 2013 Beautiful Sky Was Drawn To Snap Some Shots Of The Sky
UFO SIGHTING IN ROBB, ALBERTA ON NOVEMBER 22ND 2013 - BEAUTIFUL SKY, WAS 'DRAWN' TO SNAP SOME SHOTS OF THE SKY, I DID NOTICE THIS CLOUD AND THINK I MUST ENHANCE THIS BUT THEN I TOOK OTHER SHOTS AND DIDN'T CHECK BACK ON THIS CLOUD.#1. I was going and coming from work: On the way towards the foothills Village of Robb Alberta being a hobby photographer I felt 'drawn' to take some pictures of the beautiful sky. I stopped at a well site road and took a couple of shots. When I arrived at my work site I reviewed the pictures I took. I became very excited and apprehensive, then decided to leave the work-site (optional workday)to return and take more pictures. I scanned the sky for metallic bird-size shapes but all I could find of interest were clouds. I Noticed a particularly strangely complicated cloud and thought I will have to have a closer look at those pictures on the computer. The cloud may have been moving slowly cloud-like or it may have been hovering For some reason I didn't think much more about documenting size, distance, with my outstretched fist but guess it would have been about basket ball size at arm outstretched. I have a feeling there were many more of these shapes traveling under that grey ceiling cloud. I get the feeling there is more to come, I should be there.LATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers