Friday 14 January 2011



Witness Reports Ufos Over Lake Travis
"Puddle Travis, Lago Catch sight of, Texas"

MUFON Missile # 23161

Date: 05/02/2010

Time: 13:29

City: Lago Catch sight of

State: Texas

Shape: Circle

Duration: 00:02:00

Summary: Strident Whine, Unnatural evolve patterns and slapdash sighted covering Lago Catch sight of TX

Report:


My get going and I were tiring down New Sense towards the exchange beside RM-1431, concerning Leander and Lago Catch sight of, on our way to put the craft dressed in Puddle Travis. It was a delicate clear day, slight a cloud in the sky.

I looked out the outer space and may possibly see a disinterestedly high-altitude object that was brilliant beam of light absence a loud craft would. It was far prosperity up your sleeve that I couldn't be 100% reliable as to the shape, but it appeared to be disinterestedly encompassing, beside by chance a the least bit ovular shape to it. It appeared to be upsetting up your sleeve, at not quite a 45-50 point angle from the ground.

I got my dad's catch your eye and told him to growth nonstop the windshield to see if it was practical for him to see it. As in a minute as I got his catch your eye, I looked substitute out the outer space and may possibly not exhume the object anew. He didn't see it, this time.

I am disinterestedly settled that what I saw may possibly not have been an seaplane, helicopter, or any other craft that I'm expressive of. It was anyway loud, and had several lettering of circular/oval shape to it.

My charm here and steady after this sighting was that it seemed very resemblance to "flying saucers" that competition have reported for years, although I had never seen what on earth absence it prior. It was, by explanation, a UFO.

A few hours forward-thinking we were on the craft out on Puddle Travis, cruising in the craft at about 25mph. My get going was piloting the craft, I was laying out on the substitute wraparound sustain. I looked up dressed in the sky en route for the wrong route of the mode that had full of activity us to the lake, and offer it was anew.

I am 95% sure that I saw the same thing (craft) that I had observed a few hours earlier from the car. This time my dad saw it too. I got a radically longer growth at it, by chance a moment and a part of recommend examination this time.

Fitting absence prior, the loud object seemed to move up your sleeve, get a bit minor, and next time off lucky from sight. He did not get almost as beneficial or as yearn a growth at it as I did, nor are his eyes as beneficial as mine. I was wishing very unwell that we had binoculars or a camera beside a unusual slash lens to see the craft eminent.

As well of note- We observed poles apart craft maybe an hour or 2 forward-thinking equally headed substitute to the craft name, but neither of us may possibly lead the option that this was an seaplane at very high reading.

At no time here any of these 3 sightings did either of us grasp a jet engine, prop engine, or a helicopter. In fact we heard rocket from any of the craft.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers