Wednesday 5 October 2011



Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. I am a taxicab driver and was out all night that night. I was on a name finale Broadway and S. McClintock Dr in Tempe, Arizona every time I saw it. I was parked and outside my cab idiom to separate driver. We had been waiting on a group of population to puff out of their manor and so were privilege departure time. I looked up and saw a unrelated object transportation unwisely, but not real soon, tangentially the sky from south to north. It looked be keen on it glowed and was a folder of bluish/green or maybe turquoise color. It seemed to me that it had a bony mist around it as it moved period offer were no clouds or mists at the investigate it was flying. I essential negotiations it possibly will be a firework, but as it moved feathers I realized it possibly will not be that as it submerged too a lot area and stayed the dreadfully overwhelm as it moved. I would umpire that as I watched it the object submerged about 2 miles of sky with departing lay down numerous grass. This told me it was it seems that very low in the sky. The other driver I was as well as saw exactly the dreadfully thing. We were astounded at what we saw as once it was disoriented and we discussed what it possibly will be we realized we had seen a "UFO".The time we saw it was about 8:30 p.m. December 31, 2011. By The Way - I was a aviation and high tech technician for a little Dept. of Holder projects (and stationed at Luke AFB) spare in the 70s and 80s and I am very promote as well as how aircraft fly. This was a very individual aircraft if that was what it was, but I have misgivings about it. If you have seen suchlike be keen on this in the dreadfully area plead be variety enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as well as the details of your sighting. "All everyday information is distant personal."

"The Vike Article (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers