Friday 28 October 2011



Ufo Sighting In Cincinnati
Was sitting on the back patio with 3 family members when I noticed red lights to the west, over the neighbors house. I first thought they were fireworks- but quickly realized they were hovering/flying. There were 5-6 of these orbs-in kind of a question mark shape- I quickly ran to the front yard to get an unobstructed view, and noticed one by one they either started to fade out- or disappear into the cloud cover. One stayed lit for a few seconds more. I was able to get the kids outside to see the last light in the sky. I also guessed that these might be Chinese lanterns- but I estimate the distance they were at to be too great to be as visible/bright/large- they were as bright as aircraft landing lights- only red. I estimated their location to be near the Indiana border. They were completely silent.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers