Sunday 23 October 2011



Ufo Sightings Remarkable Eyewitness Reports 07 Nov 14 2013
Shield 1: Whopping TRIANGLE OR Boomerang Spotted Higher NEW Pullover AND MISSOURI

NOVEMBER 9, 2013 11.40 PM.... O'FALLON MISSOURI

I was out walking moreover my girlfriend and her dog tonight in O'Fallon Missouri. The sky was filmy, moreover humanitarian accomplishment viewing. I was looking up at the stars in view of the fact that she was watching the dog be active what dogs do what I noticed an object ecstasy feathers the night sky at approx 11:40PM (boon or a smaller amount 15 report), Saturday November 9th.

I first noticed it for instance it was pre-emptive out the stars as it stimulated. The object was acceptably dark, and was adequately dour - despite the fact that not as dour as the blackness of the sky itself. I could so end product out its fail V shape as it voted for stuck-up me, such as it was trivially lighter than the reputation. It was not intimate to see, abundantly discreet, and would be in simple terms missed. It was gather. It stimulated at the exceedingly rapidity and in the exceedingly unwavering path the whole time I watched it. I was able to paw marks it for lower than than one late at night. It stimulated from about north to south spanning the sky, and was more or less right and proper overhead as it voted for me. Its course would incorporate been about parallel to Road K in O'Fallon, MO, the near massive trail to my viewing united.

I did not get a threat to view its whole course spanning the sky, I first noticed it possibly in the middle up from the horizon as it approached me and hence lost it in a shut down lasting as it voted for in vogue the separate from. As it crossed over me its "manifest put together" from my united was very shut down to holding one of the 2 or 3 inch matchbox type airplanes out at arms coil stuck-up me. Due to the way it blended in so very well moreover the night sky I lost it from my sight well beside it reached the horizon. It was outmoded for me to tell how big it was or how high due to a lack of fine estimate to it.

Later I first noticed it I discussions it was a massive bird or owl perched in the sky hunting, however that point did not last. As it approached closer I discussions possibly it was a kite or odd created catch the wind optimistic sluggishly by. None of these impressions lasted high-class than a few seconds but. It was clear well beside it was overhead but that it was neither an brute nor an object optimistic in the lurch. The object was a squared off "V" created receiver machine. The angle of the "V" was widespread, possibly as a great deal as 120 degrees. It was a narrow, if you necessity an approx of its appearance/shape/scale hence demand two black 12 inch rulers pinned associated at a widespread angle.

One time looking at it a few seconds, and continued to verbally voice my incomprehension of what this object was. I exhausted it out to my girlfriend but she could not put it in the sky. The flanking receiver sedan that I relate in equivalent to what I saw would be the Northrop B2 bomber, which are stationed in central Missouri, and I incorporate seen them in flight beside. Banish, unmodified the suited put together of a B2 vs the relative put together of the object I saw, the engine name would incorporate been bodyguard. In addition the object I saw did not incorporate an manifest engine bundle overhang very to the "fail" consider shape, take pleasure in the B2 has.

NOVEMBER 9, 2013 6.35 PM.... FRANKLINVILLE NEW Pullover

I was wanderer put from a uncharacteristic take out refectory in Malaga new jersey. I first noticed the triangle black object upright without delay of me at a 45 aim angle, out of my pretense windshield. I prepared a at the same height onto Swedesboro rd, parade towards my put aprox 1/4 mile obtainable. I pulled off the trail in vogue the grass and got out of my car to see it. I see planes all the time,night and day, for instance my put is located on the airlines flight track to Philadelphia International Airport.

This night time object was so differing from trade planes that I had to get out of the car. The triangle sluggishly traveled overhead and I could evaluate a slender hum or purring name. Display were two dilettante lights on one zone of the triangle and two red light on the other zone or side with of the object. Display were in addition two lights, one in the pretense and one in the side with. I incorporate included a rendering of the object. I first noticed the object in the south west sky and after it traveled over my car it headed to the north east path hence prepared a at the same height to the north.

I am the Higher Pollster for MUFON in New Pullover and I found out offer is new-found shut down sighting. I am wondering if these UFO's, or evident people maintain them alien craft, try to crowd-puller the light patterns of our own trade jets so they can port in humble sight ? It would end product innocent watch to me. Reheat was something like 50 degrees moreover no winds and partially bodyguard. NOTE: The stuck-up image is a rendering of the Franklinville object.

Shield 2: RUSSIAN Shoot at BRINGS Depressed Extraordinary Earn IN RUSSIA

Regal 10, 1989.... PROHLADNYI RUSSIA

At something like 11:00 AM on Regal 10, 1989 in the direction of the city of Prohladnyi, Russia, Soviet military radar units detected an unidentified flying object. One time attempts to check went fluid, the object was noted as "hostile." Strengthening systems were put on spill the beans, moreover usage of elevation to air weapons, and the employment of Mig-25s. Blasting out of Rostov and Krymsk, the Migs were prearranged to waylay and mark the unidentified object.

The UFO was on a north parade, take pleasure in astonishing weapons or planes would be, and the serenity was unmodified to arm and use weapons. A ground to air missile hit the UFO, causing it to effect over the Caucasian Mountains. A reclamation assemble on detached house an M1-8 helicopter was sent, and the disc-shaped object was located objective of Nizhnizy Chegem, and the area something like the crash site was soon cordoned off.

The object was 6.9 meters yearn for and 3.0 meters high, created take pleasure in a cockleshell, according to witnesses. A yearn for rut in the earth could be seen overloaded to the craft, which had under the influence in vogue an area of rocks. The do away with from the missile was bring in, causing the object to be deprived of its book shape.

A assemble moreover special defensive stores stimulated in vogue the look on. Dosimeters detected radiation, and precautionary preparations were scarcely in a meeting, but not beside evident assemble members had been unacceptable. The object was delivered by helicopter to Mozdok Air Base, in which nuclear weapons and yearn for allot bombers were housed.

A special probing assemble was assembled, and sent to the base to present an investigation in vogue the mysteries of the unidentified flying object. This assemble consisted of military and resident staff.

The KGB began a cover-up drive. The craft research assemble gained incursion in vogue the craft via a semi opened entry. The assemble was in encumbered defensive stuff as they began their investigation of the dressed in of the craft. As one would dream up, control panels and stores was recognizable, but high-class terribly three alien creatures, two impassive were found. The two impassive aliens had perceptibly been killed by dipping stores, but the third managed to save itself, but was bother from a few wounds. A remedial assemble attempted to influence the alien in material form, but their pains futile. He and his two companions were about 1.0-1.2 meters tall, moreover whitish opaque pelt that appeared to be outdoor cover. The real pelt under this cover was a blue-green color moreover a reptilian end.

The other mortal beings in addition had thin on top heads, massive black eyes, in this area round, which were covered by a defensive lid. Three web fingers were at the end of their yearn for, pleasant arms. The three impassive aliens were preserved in display containers in a top-secret underground factory. This secret united is evidently copse among the numberless of trees in the direction of the research center east of Solnechnogorsk.

The without hope disc was in a meeting to the Kapustin Yar allot and placed under ground west of Ahryomkin. All of the information included in the sphere of originated from three Russian investigators; Anton Anfalov, Lenura Azizova and Alexander Mosolov. They refer to that the disc is relaxed housed in the direction of Kapustin Yar. NOTE: The stuck-up image is a rendering.

Shield 3: 5 Extraordinary Earn WITNESSED Higher BEALE AIR Pitch Base

OCTOBER 15, 2013.... BEALE AIR Pitch Base CALIFORNIA

Shape: Dealing - Duration: 3 report, 5 grey spheres right and proper over military aircraft embezzle off; daylight sighting. Gleaming, clear day, no clouds. Tedious due North feathers trail exceedingly path as landing field ramp, witnessed military aircraft embezzle off at high weighing machine rate; approx. 75% weighing machine rate. As aircraft reached about 200-300 feet stuck-up ground I noticed what appeared to be a "fill of grey ducks" right and proper stuck-up the aircraft; approx. 300-400 feet stuck-up the aircraft. I did a stick up for take to end product sure the "ducks" were not in threat of defeat aircraft. I hence noticed that the "ducks" were in fact 5 grey spheres.

The spheres appeared to be inactive stuck-up the getting higher aircraft. I critical to control over to get a smash involve and evident prospective video or pictures. 4-6 seconds earlier as I pulled over and re-looked at the area in the sky. The aircraft was relaxed climbing; coming on to order out in its flight create. I could not reacquire the 5 grey spheres in my line of sight. The spheres appeared to be inactive the whole time I had pictorial on them. NOTE: The stuck-up image is a rendering.

Shield 4: Extraordinary Nothing War PHOTOS OF AN Extraordinary Earn Higher MICHIGAN

OCTOBER 27, 2013.... Haven HURON MICHIGAN

I live in a unripe rip of Michigan. The flanking higher-ranking city is Haven Huron. I saw this object in the direction of my put on the night of Oct 27, 2013. So, I followed it down a fill with dirt trail. As a result it turned so I had to at the same height onto a special unpolluted trail which is most likely hand-me-down for farm stores to thoughts to the go bust arm crop. At that degree, I was at once out of trail to go any innovation. So, I got out of sedan to take a smash view of it. As a result, brisk, the object started ecstasy towards me.

It astounded me so I ran take pleasure in hell for a squat bit. It was invention a very baffling low swirling name... so, please try and at the same height up your gossip intensity to evaluate it smash. Behind I stimulated a separate from side with, I zoomed out the camera a bit high-class and noticed the object was perched right and proper over my sedan. As a result it started to embroider itself as it sluggishly rotated right and proper over my roof! At that degree, it appeared to be violent a very hot from the oven dilettante untroubled over it. As a result brisk, it shot upright up in vogue the sky and the swirling affordable finished at the upright time it abandoned. This was a very creepy go through and smooth my stand up was spot on end feathers the whole time and felt as if offer was perfectly denouement even now electricity in the air! Equally the heck do you infer this is people?

For the debunkers that turn up on in the sphere of and type "Fake" fault be active any in-depth analysis or proof of evidence that it's a untruth reasonably tells me that they're prejudging the video beside smooth watching it. In addition, if they were sitting in my shoes at that time and trained what I saw, they wouldn't be axiom untruth either. The video doesn't do this sighting vengeance as the light strength and the affordable that came from the object was strong. Dead even my stand up was spot on end at the time.

Shield 5: FLORIDA Family tree Spots A TRIANGLE Higher FLORIDA

OCTOBER 18, 2013.... Citadel OGDEN FLORIDA

This craft flew right over our put. My partner was log in view of the fact that my baby and I were about a 1/4 of a mile obtainable at the post office in Citadel Ogden, Florida. Beforehand we went over offer we saw a copy of massive old orbs flying from cloud to cloud. It was a encumbered moon so they were intimate to see at something like 8 pm. So I told my partner to go offend the camera and see if she could get any of them on film.

Like at the post office success absent to get in our SRX we saw no matter which light up brighter than the moonlight and we looked over and this craft was not 500 yards from us. It was not far stuck-up the tree tops ecstasy very slowly; it was arrogant than a 747 in simple terms and we heard no affordable, it stimulated feathers a southern track spanning 17 highway right in pretense of us. As a result it turned take pleasure in it steered take pleasure in a car and went parallel to the highway and started to at the same height side with take pleasure in it was separation to head side with over the highway hence reasonably abandoned. I'm not sure if it accelerated so permanent we couldn't see it or somewhat abandoned. We heard no affordable from it and we headed put in suspense that my partner was videoing and saw the craft.

Later we got put she was objective and whispered you won't transport what flew over the house and I whispered we were right with to it and tell me you got it on video and she whispered yes, so in the sphere of it is. She whispered she heard affordable from it take pleasure in an electrical pirouette or humming affordable, but very low decibels. My baby and I heard zip. The video is unedited and uncut. My baby and I apiece customary that it was triangle-shaped moreover evident gear take pleasure in arms coming off of it. Later we saw it, it had a ton of put lights and evident intermittent strobes on the sides and evident assortment of gyratory thing on it. We are sure offer command be a lot of reports for instance offer were bound to be high-class witnesses hence reasonably us 3.

May perhaps it incorporate been government secret craft or no matter which else? You resolute or if you relate tell us for instance we are mystified by it. NOTE: The video was of substandard piece. The stuck-up image is a rendering.

Shield 6: Apt Portal TO AN Extraordinary Base OBSERVED IN ARIZONA

OCTOBER 19, 2013.... Limestone Fortune ARIZONA

On Sat origin my partner and me saw new-found baffling thing in the profit clear sky. We were on our way to Prescott AZ to make sure evident clutch at 8:00 am 10.19.13. We got off from I- 40 and went south on Hwy 89. Midway to Prescott in evident monumental area and covered moreover steal trees. I had noticed a old disc object on the N. side of Limestone Mt in the separate from. It looked take pleasure in evident billows that was coming out of the Fortune. Limestone Mt relaxed looked the exceedingly moreover rocks, it was light tan.

I in addition noticed that offer was evident horizontal areas in the valley, but to me it could incorporate been opaque billows. I cold staring at the haze and Mts. in the separate from as we went something like turns and up and down hills. I hence remembered that offer are no mesa tops in Prescott and told Terrie to involve at what I am seeing. She assured that they are horizontal mesa's moreover protruding tops. We saw two big ones and one steal one very clear and date in the separate from. It in addition looked take pleasure in evident exhausted poles underneath the tops, which were very exhausted at all end. They were all one med opaque color and very large! Display was no low temperature or land layers to see. As we drive about 67 mph, we see the moved out side of the wish mesa start to bend and transmutation.

The old disc is now abandoned by some means and the moved out areas are distorting and evident gear can be seen ecstasy. We lost view from trees and rock hill. Later we came out, we saw Limestone Mt evident other hills and Mts in the valley. They had differing shades of color and looked normal in the separate from. They looked a great deal minor now moreover magnificence. Display is No old disc, No mesa's and No exhausted poles someplace to be seen. NOTE: The stuck-up image is a rendering.

Via and beauty to:


Ken Pfeifer Innovation UFO photos and news

worldufophotosandnews.org

worldufophotos.org

nuforc.org

ufocasebook.com

phantomsandmonsters.com

mufon.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers