Saturday 10 December 2011



Mutual Ufo Network Ufo Photo Unknown Daytime Object Over Placerville Idaho 27 Nov 2010
Fresh UFO SIGHTINGS - This day of the week UFO was photographed in the sky over Placerville in Idaon on 27th November 2010 round about 11:15 am.

Onlooker report: "My son in law and for my part were deer hunting similar Placerville, Idaho round about 11:15am on November 27, 2010. It was a clear day along with slightly cloud cover and about 38 degrees. Near was no Deer/Elk to be found or total a chipmonk or saver. I attention that was a bit odd in the past this area is teaming along with wildlife. In fact, the comprehensive time we were in that valley it felt as if self was surveillance us. Customarily that doesn't trouble me due to the fact that this area is elude along with mining claims and family persist in to watch their mines to the side of, but this day was abnormal. Overdue hunting for awhile I was getting lackluster and stern to break a few pictures of the discerning adjust. At the time I hadn't noticed whatsoever out of the routine ( collect no wildlife ), yet because I got cause to be in and downloaded the pictures off my camera, a System of belief Powershot A550 7.1, I noticed everything that I hadn't seen along with my own eyes on the picture! Overdue zooming in I got a amiss feeling because I saw the revolve in my picture. Customarily a sky observer, I was astonished to see this thing that I possibly will not label. I am a retired Belligerent man who has worked along with aircraft my comprehensive life. In fact nevertheless stationed on aircraft carriers, one of my "jobs" was to label aircraft on fit here beginning and recovery cycles. I control never seen whatsoever in close proximity to what was on this picture that I had tiring. I haven't been leg to that area in the past !"Write (source: mufon)

Snap ON THE Dream of TO ENLARGE!



Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers